• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

DMczaf

On Wiki

Jeffrey Nero "Jeff" Hardy[1] (born August 31, 1977)[5] is a professional wrestler, singer-songwriter, painter and musician. He is best known for his work with World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment (WWF/E) and is currently signed to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) under the ring name Brother Nero.[6]

#DELETED

Kaladin

Heel move? It's the other people she was against that were the heels.

Kind of heel vs heel in this case, but there was no face turns.
Cersei pretty much said fuck all yall. I have to think she even knew Tommen would die somehow despite the Mountain protecting him given her thoughts on prophecy...and when she was made Queen, no fucks were given.

DMczaf

One of the VPs at my company grew a beard over the weekend and now looks like Hollywood Hogan.

Another VP saw him and said "You look like heel Hogan"

This office is not #safe!

Kaladin

Posted by WWE 2k Facebook :

13620958_10153987127793355_5325111485426125933_n.jpg

Hmmmmmm

No, Rikishi's finisher was the goat Rikishi Driver. Seth isn't all that smart sadly.

I know Vince is glad he has face champion that can go out there and the crowd accepts him.

Laws00

If it wasn't mentioned

It's 20th anniversary of bash the beach when Hulk Hogan went Heel and went to the NWO

Laws00

He's a future heavyweight champ they say

Did they say that with Curtis axel when he débuted before they dropped support on him?

Corven

I'm really liking Aj as a heel, his mike skills have improved drastically being able to play off of gallows and anderson.

Top Bottom