• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

XrCSMRt.gif

Then again maybe a squash is better than a 2.0 of this

lfWNo.gif
Rusev destroying families everywhere! RUSEV CRUSH!

XenoRaven

I assumed the Nero stuff was a reference to the Roman Emperor Nero and that #Broken Matt Hardy felt that somehow Brother Nero was at the very least indifferent to the metaphorical "burning" of the Hardy Empire.

But it turns out Brother Nero's middle name is just Nero.

I can't wait when years from now, when Young Maxel is an adult, for Matt Hardy to summon him with the very same xylophone Senor Benjamin gifted him on his birthday, and to help Matt win the WWE title at last.

that could be the most emotional moment in wrestling. he busts out his xylophone, the few who remember final deletion 20 years from now realize what that memento means, and an old broken (no more) matt hardy returns.

cue the slow melodramatic piano music on the recaps.

that could be the most emotional moment in wrestling. he busts out his xylophone, the few who remember final deletion 20 years from now realize what that memento means, and an old broken (no more) matt hardy returns.

cue the slow melodramatic piano music on the recaps.

excuse me?

I actually thought it was his gardener and the guy was just playing along with their wrestling gimmicks for fun (and income of course) lmao. I got worked.

Adree

Tales from the Borderlands is a good game. Probably helps not being written by the Borderlands writers. I'm about halfway through and it's quality.

Menome

Busy couple of birthday days friends, I'm sure you all missed me terribly.

NXT's opening match and main event were top-tier this week, with an odd messy segment in the middle. Catching up with the CWC preview tonight.

All this Becky hate is absolootely discoostin.

Last five gigs:

Beardyman
Electric Six
Frisky & Mannish
The Prodigy
East India Youth

Top Bottom