• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't want to get into the turnbuckle powerbomb debate, i've said my peace in the past and its up to those guys in the ring to make the right call.

With that said, the movie, in and of itself, is a stupid choice for someone who looks like she weighs 100 lbs. How many people can she use that on? If it was a one time thing than this is a non-issue. I dont think Bayley is stupid enough to add this to her perm moveset.

I mean, this GIF is so hard to watch.

I mean, she's already way too tall and no acrobatic enough to be doing reverse frankensteiners and she's still doing those. So I expect to see her trying this against Nia Jax in the near future
230.gif

Anth0ny

my problem with buckle bombs is that they look like complete shit

same with power bomb on the ring apron

and chance of injury increases by 1000%

just do a regular power bomb in the ring

Whoa, finally Bork.Orton?! That has been my most wanted match for a few years.

It's a guaranteed winner. It's either a great match or Orton throws a fit and tries to go into auto pilot and Brock just drops him on his neck.

As OSW put it -Whiny cunt gets battered, the match!

Oh hell yeah

Recall

I remember when Nigel McGuinness gave Austin Aries a brain buster after Aries's ROH return after a concussion and people gave Nigel shit.

Nigel had to openly defend himself and state the brain buster is a move protected by the fall on his shoulder, the head is nowhere near the mat. Fans had no idea how the move truly worked.

Tyler Black did the turn buckle "bomb", it's barely a toss, for years with no issue and only once it caused injury. No one wanted Samoa Joe's head on a plate after several hundred muscle busters, one accidentally went wrong injuring Tyson Kidd.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, don't blame WWE for banning the piledriver. It's a legitimately dangerous move if botched and when I was a kid I took lots of them from my brother when I should not have been doing that.

Lesnar vs anyone is a big fight. Fuck they should've had SS be against Big Show
They always deliver.

You forgot that one Royal Rumble match they had where Lesnar just hit Show with chairs but not enough so that it actually looked brutal.

....Lesnar vs Kane, the real money maker.

You forgot that one Royal Rumble match they had where Lesnar just hit Show with chairs but not enough so that it actually looked brutal.

....Lesnar vs Kane, the real money maker.

Speaking of, they haven't faced each other to my knowledge. Kane should dig up the old chops to face Lesnar.

You want #BigFightFeel then you do something like this
That's the WM main event, we can't give that away.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They need to stop using the term "big fight feel" to promote matches. They're either big fights or they aren't.

Sephzilla

I honestly hope Brock/Orton is another Brock/Cena where Brock just fucking annihilates him. I'd like to see God-Brock come back for a little bit, and fuck Orton - dude is boring AF

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So the super babyface 'i'm so likeable' sugary big sister type paid tribute to the weasely, backstabbing, power hungry heel.

I fucking hate pro wrestling in 2016.

I'm sure it somehow promotes the Nazi party

Seth's influence...it's dangerous

I honestly hope Brock/Orton is another Brock/Cena where Brock just fucking annihilates him. I'd like to see God-Brock come back for a little bit, and fuck Orton - dude is boring AF
And current Brock is any more excitable to watch?

Please...Brock letting WWE nerf him was/is stupid.

Sephzilla

And current Brock is any more excitable to watch?

Please...Brock letting WWE nerf him was/is stupid.

Orton is one of the most energy draining people on the main roster. But I do agree that Brock has gotten a tad stale. I really wish someone was allowed to beat him clean for the title, that way the Undertaker rub wasn't wasted and Brock wouldn't be stuck in this spot where he has to get protected in order to lose.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
and it's a movie associated with forcing a legend into retiring.

Zach, this is your babyface of the millennium?
Entrance%2B2.gif

Fenix never paid tribute to Johnny Mundo

Orton is one of the most energy draining people on the main roster. But I do agree that Brock has gotten a tad stale. I really wish someone was allowed to beat him clean for the title, that way the Undertaker rub wasn't wasted and Brock wouldn't be stuck in this spot where he has to get protected in order to lose.

They straight up fucked up his post-Streak beating/Cena squashing aura.

notworksafe

Cena is high profile enough that he can get one on Comedy Central. I'd love to see it.

Man, that'd be great. A Vince roast also has excellent potential, but I don't think anyone would go in on him except maybe the older guys. It'd be a potentially good ribbing though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why aren't we banning sidekicks then, since Goldberg put Bret Hart into retirement with one

How often do you see Goldberg style sidekicks? All I ever see are Hashimoto/Kawada style kicks and superkicks.

also I didn't see Rey Mysterio busting out a sidekick a couple months down the line and saying, 'ehhh big ups to my boy billy goldberg'

For the love McMahon has for strong, big people he uses them in a bad way.

imBask

Banned
How often do you see Goldberg style sidekicks? All I ever see are Hashimoto/Kawada style kicks and superkicks.

be honest cmon. That kick was literally a superkick

that way we could argue that the Bayley buckle bomb wasn't exactly the same as the one Seth did, so therefore it's fine

klonere

Banned
The most dangerous move I've seen recently is Miyahara kneeing Mashimo right in the back of the head with zero protection. Looked stupidly dangerous and it definitely is stupidly dangerous.

Awesome move though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
so let me ask you pro-buckle bomb people something
mA38q8t.gif

tumblr_nqmvpkBVRw1t34v14o1_400.gif

do you want to see this move in the WWE?
Because I imagine that's Seth's next new move.

imBask

Banned
so let me ask you pro-buckle bomb people something
mA38q8t.gif

tumblr_nqmvpkBVRw1t34v14o1_400.gif

do you want to see this move in the WWE?
Because I imagine that's Seth's next new move.

You barely have any control on where the person lands, you're just throwing him blindly. The normal buckle bomb is infinitely safer

Sephzilla

It's hard to argue against Data West when he's apparently displaying the precognitive ability to know what Seth Rollins moveset will be in the future

Caderfix

I want a WWE roast John Cena, but instead of WWE it would be just Kevin Owens doing his thing. John Cena's presence is not required as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's hard to argue against Data West when he's apparently displaying the precognitive ability to know what Seth Rollins moveset will be in the future

What's there to argue against? Bayley paying 'tribute' to Seth Rollins is fucking dumb any way you put it. She's a face. He's a heel. She's the most 'face' face. It's an extremely violent looking move. Like I know WWE is lazy as fuck about kayfabe but at least try to commit a little to it.

And Rollins has a history of move escalation because
god knows he can't get over on the mic

Top Bottom