• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

DMczaf

fMod4H6.gif

Zach

I'm really happy that when those pics of Matt Hardy's new gimmick came out, some of us were intrigued - and that it paid off in full.

It's just bananas to me that he could have such a huge effect on TNA's ratings. That's just so fucking wild.

I like that I watched a random episode of TNA in April and saw Crazy Matt before it blew up. :D

Impact Wrestling is weird.

- Who is this commentator? Jesus Christ, he's terrible.
- The crowd. Oh, the crowd.
- Jeff Hardy looks healthy. Too bad his schtick makes me long for Roman Reigns.
- I'm kind of enjoying weirdo Matt Hardy, along with his entourage that includes his small child (I think you guys would consider this extremely carny).

Anyway, kinda fun to watch once. Like, in a Battle Dome sort of way.

If I hadn't watched that, I probably wouldn't have appreciated this whole saga quite as much, just because I wouldn't have had any familiarity.

The Brock/Taker match wasn't great and the finish made it even worse, Cena/Rollins was great but then Jon Stewart, Divas tag shit, Sheamus vs Orton, official theme by Demi Lavato, Cryborg/Miz/Big Shit triple threat, Ziggler match. SummerSlam 2015 was pretty shit.

korly

I'm going to the ROH/WOH show in Baltimore tonight. Bell time is 5pm which is... weird, but I'm leaving work a little early.

5:00PM WOMEN OF HONOR
- KELLY KLEIN vs CANDICE LERAE
- VEDA SCOTT vs JENNY ROSE
- DEONNA PURRAZZO, AMBER GALLOWS and KENNADI BRINK vs SUMIE SAKAI, FAYE JACKSON and SOLO DARLING
- MANDY LEON vs HANIA "THE HUNTRESS"
- TAELER HENDRIX vs MARY DOBSON

7:30PM RING OF HONOR AFTERSHOCK

MAIN EVENT - BULLET CLUB VS. RING OF HONOR SIX MAN WAR
ADAM COLE/ADAM PAGE/NICK JACKSON VS. COLT CABANA/JAY BRISCOE/JAY LETHAL

LAST MAN STANDING - SILAS YOUNG VS. ACH

KAMAITACHI VS. BOBBY FISH

JAY WHITE VS. LIO RUSH

CHRISTOPHER DANIELS VS. MOOSE

4 CORNER SURVIVAL
MARK BRISCOE VS. DONOVAN DIJAK W/ PRINCE NANA VS. CHRIS SABIN W/ ALEX SHELLEY VS. FRANKIE KAZARIAN

ANX (RHETT TITUS & KENNY KING) W/ CAPRICE COLEMAN VS. WILL FERRARA & CHEESEBURGER

PLUS
WAR MACHINE (HANSON & RAYMOND ROWE)
BJ WHITMER

klonere

Banned
I still can't determine if Owens is being happy go lucky in a mocking manner or is legit a type of fanboy who only wants Chris-Senpai to notice him.

That's what I like about Owens, he can have this aura of not giving a shit and joking around but can turn it around on a dime and get real angry and vicious. He feels a bit wild, dangerous even.

Aiii

So not worth it
There's no such thing as priceless WWE memorabilia.

-edit: Also, lol @ NXT women competing for a spot on Total Divas, so far for our women's revolution, it's dead.

The Ask Me Anything live sure would be hilarious with every second question being skipped over.

"Hey Roman, why do you suck-"

"Triple H, whatever happened to the Katie Vick-"

"Seth, how did you feel about finding out you had sex with a Na-"

The Ask Me Anything live sure would be hilarious with every second question being skipped over.

"Hey Roman, why do you suck-"

"Triple H, whatever happened to the Katie Vick-"

"Seth, how did you feel about finding out you had sex with a Na-"
Maybe they can take an oath to answer all questions...

"Because I've already made it to the top, why exert myself?"
bNtlkGf.gif

"Well I literally fucked her brains out, nowhere else to go from there"
LZ0Y5mK.gif

"Totally worth it"
230.gif

klonere

Banned
I don't want current old Flair reminiscing about how fucked up his family life is and how much money he owes to his ex-wives.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Need this and the Roast of John Cena

Speaking of, props to Cena for that wonderful ad he did talking about pride. Beautiful to see

Hands down I want the Cena roast most of all.

And seconded on that. Cena's the closest thing on the planet to a literal angel.

WWE Kids could be incredible if they didn't script the fuck out of it, which of course they would. But like a Public Access-style show with kids interviewing and calling matches would be so good

Most of those sound entertaining at least, more so than majority of their original programming right now. It's hilarious that podcasts are surely the cheapest and easiest content to produce and its by far the best they have. I feel like most people watching just want to see more about the actual people rather than more bad programming with them (or phony shit like Ride Along). Then again it is Wrasslin fans

The WWE Kids thing sounds almost exactly like a main roster version of that NXT Kids pilot from a while back, and that was actually pretty cool to see. If it was a monthly thing or so, I could see that one being worth a watch if you have the Network

Top Bottom