• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Holy shit that kane story is the funniest thing I've read all week

Vince was seriously all in on trying fake diesel again that far removed from the original incident? Was he going to have it sold as it really being diesel or would it be made fun of on air?

Possibly both at the same time. Vince is a complicated man.

Luschient

Real talk: is there ever going to be a compilation book made of Crazy Shit Vince Has Done?

I would pay a good sum of money for one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I did not expect that reference in this post I saw
P7LGAHE.png

Real talk: is there ever going to be a compilation book made of Crazy Shit Vince Has Done?

I would pay a good sum of money for one.

Much like the desired Dave Meltzer biography of Vince, and the Death of TNA, I feel like if any of the three books were ever made, they'd easily surpass 1000 pages.

Man, I feel for folks who didn't get into PC games early to mid 90s. Trial by fire making a lot of those working, back then, but the games were so goddamned good.
Everyone had Doom, but the other two I had were Elite Force and Jedi Knight I. I know they're not mid 90's but they're old.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, CM Punk finally caught up to him.

It wouldn't have gone down like that, you know this. Ryback's shit out turds bigger than the mock opponents Punk has had that choked him out.

Tom Nook

Kane talks about the craziest thing that Vince McMahon has ever made him do:

lmao

Amazing.

I can see this at the Rumble 2011 if this goes through:

Diesel's music comes up and the crowd marks out. Outcomes Fake Diesel (Glen)...... the crowd gets pissed.

The match continues and Fake Diesel is throwing wrestlers out until he's the only one left

Diesel's music comes up again....the crowd gets confused. Outcomes the real Diesel (Nash) and crowd goes wild.....

Vince in the back "mmmmm, I got it! At Wrestlemania XXVII, it will be Diesel vs Diesel. The winner gets rights to use the Diesel gimmick.

Never watch any modern Syuri match. Half the match you can hear Syuri's knee thumping against the opponent's skull.

What's that quote about wrestling used to look real fake and everyone thought they were killing each other and now wrestling is everyone killing each other and everyone thinks it's fake?

Or any Shuji Ishikawa match. That damned triple clonking head butt combo makes me wince.

Nekofrog

Banned
Sephzilla did you get your dram class action money yet? Apparently they've been going out and started arriving today. I stand to make a boat load

Brock has a 26.820% chances of winning

The numbers don't lie, and they spell DISASTER FOR YA AT UFC 200

GIMME A FUCKING MIC!

HE IS A SMALL FRY IN THA LAND OF FREAKS! YOU SEE ALL OF THAT YOU ELF SEEE, HA! HE DON'T MATCH UP WITH THE BIG BOOTY DADDY.IF HE WANT IT, PUNK HE CAN BRING IT.

somedevil

From John Pollock:

Video with Dana White coming later - also told us Dan Henderson has signed new deal, WWE will receive some type of mention on UFC 200

I wonder if they will advertise Lesnar match with Orton. Its also funny people on twitter wanting Orton to be Cage side in the crowd watching the match. Hell he could find Ariel and cut a shoot promo on Brock.

Aiii

So not worth it
Its also funny people on twitter wanting Orton to be Cage side in the crowd watching the match. Hell he could find Ariel and cut a shoot promo on Brock.

This needs to happen, in fact, Orton should wait until the third round, jump into the cage with his folding chair and beat the crap out of Brock to give Hunt the win, book it Dana!

Mark Hunt is a scary opponent for Lesnar though forreal. For a guy who doesn't handle all that well punches to the face you're fighting a guy with a freaking brick hand who has had some beastly knockouts....ok. this will be interesting.

Top Bottom