• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Ithil

Punk and Bryan should be the kind of feud that's never over, like if this chapter of it ends at MITB, so be it, but it should always be there in the background, and be picked up again down the road. Same deal as Rock/Austin, HBK/Bret, they weren't always on, but they never fully ended when they were.

Hating on Daniel Bryan is no longer cool, Ninja Scooter. You are now the NeoGAF equivalent of this guy

a4oaT.jpg

This is pretty much how I imagine Ithil.

Punk and Bryan should be the kind of feud that's never over, like if this chapter of it ends at MITB, so be it, but it should always be there in the background, and be picked up again down the road. Same deal as Rock/Austin, HBK/Bret, they weren't always on, but they never fully ended when they were.

Hopefully! :D

So who's ready for some Money in the Bank sized disappointment tonight?!

I almost want to skip it to watch Breaking Bad, but my morbid curiosity will get the best of me, I'm sure...

Razorskin

----- ------
Kane is one of the worst workers in the WWE right, I hope he gets a feud with the Big Show for a few months because they are equals when in comes to in ring ability.

The light side is too close in polling to the Dark at 42%, WWE are going to give us Bi-Polar Kane, he'll be switching between light and dark like its....Castlevania lords of shadow or something, I DON'T KNOW!

Kane is one of the worst workers in the WWE right, I hope he gets a feud with the Big Show for a few months because they are equals when in comes to in ring ability.
Why would you say such a horrible thing, that's a low blow and a complete lie.

. . . . . . . . . . Big Show? BIG SHOW?!?! OH, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
It sickens me.

So is there any way Cena wont win MITB tonight?

I have never seen a PPV match so clearly booked around not making a star look bad.

They removed so many good things about the MITB match just so Cena doesn't get out performed or the fans start cheering for someone else.

No faces in the match other then Cena.

No High Flyers that would steal the show and filled the match with old guys who cant move and big guys who cant jump.

No young up and comers the smarks might chant for.

They halfed the number of guys in the match.... just because.

Maybe WWE know this and will do something unexpected. A last minute addition or something.

That Usenet archives thread on Gaming-side is a real trip. Apparently Jeff Gerstmann has been the subject of gamer tirades since the mid-to-late '90s, which is news to me since I only heard about him from the whole GameSpot/Eidos debacle that happened a few years ago.

He wrote some kind of article in EGM on the history of wrestling games and mentioned that WCW Nitro was a good game. I don't know how I would have responded if a magazine, one that I paid good money for, said something like that.

The user in the archives also ripped into him about some other stuff, but I don't want to respond to that other stuff without reading the actual article. But that blurb about Nitro just blows my mind. I mean, the promos at the select screen are still gold to this day, but I think that the actual gameplay is sorely lacking.

We'll just have to agree to disagree, Aiii. Although I always appreciate the pics of your wrestling game collection that you post every now and then. You keep your games in such good condition.

Are You Serious? is stupid, they'd be better off being a recap show from each weeks Raw now which is insanely more embarrassing than anything WCW ever did.

check out the posters on Mark's wall

He has a little bit of everyone here.

CM Punk = Kyoufu

Chris Jericho = DMczaf

Daniel Bryan = Ninjascooter, Dream, and Khrno

Rey Mysterio Jr. = Net_Wrecker

Transvestite Power Ranger = Bootaaay

I don't recognize the masked wrestler in mid air, though.

Kyoufu

Tonight should be fun then.

Crazy ass prediction time: Rock comes out and takes the briefcase. Cena looks stunned, then smirks.

Sokantish

CM Punk = Kyoufu

Chris Jericho = DMczaf

I think Khrno died. :(

CM Punk = Kyoufu

Chris Jericho = DMczaf

I think the Power Ranger is Jushin Liger. Why didn't they include shawn michaels lol, is it because he's triple h's friend.

Aiii

So not worth it

CM Punk = Kyoufu

Chris Jericho = DMczaf

Power Ranger? Show some respect for Jushin Thunder Liger mate, he's one of the greatest high flyers ever. This is most dissapointing.

tm24

Hell, they should just bring Averno in; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8qcOSEg-o - I don't get why they supposedly signed him to a contract over a year ago, only to let him continue at CMLL.

Well, to be fair, it was after Sin Cara started mouthing off about his suspension in mexican papers. And Averno is happy right now. That drama actually relaunched his career since he's a much more better presence in the ring after losing his mask

Top Bottom