• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Kaladin

The CZW stream is practically un-watchable right now and that is unfortunate. It was fine through the first half, but when they came back from intermission it started skipping and stalling every minute or so. I just watched Masada vs AR Fox through it all and it never showed signs of clearing up. I'm not ruining my experience of the hour long main event with this crap, so I'll just watch it on demand.

The CZW stream is practically un-watchable right now and that is unfortunate. It was fine through the first half, but when they came back from intermission it started skipping and stalling every minute or so. I just watched Masada vs AR Fox through it all and it never showed signs of clearing up. I'm not ruining my experience of the hour long main event with this crap, so I'll just watch it on demand.

That's too bad.

I'll see Masada v. Shawn Vexx next week live here in Austin. Pretty packed card for ACW's 100th show.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
2001. They made up a new rule just so the Patriots could beat us! That was a fumble, I don't care what anyone says.
You mean the tuck rule? Let it go, man.

Nah, fuck the Patriots. This is basketball, though. Bulls aren't getting cheated out of anything. They're just incredibly cheap.

So, right now...

TNA is greater than WWE in terms of overall product quality?

Sane People: Easily

WWE Apologists: Impact is okay, but everyone says it's 100x better just to go against the WWE. They don't even gots Touts or musical performances, and Impact Zonelol, and Meth Hardylulz, and Hoganhurrdurr

WWE Diehards: *random gif that translates to "TNA will always suck"*

WrassleGAF: It's good right NOW, but TNA gonna TNA (as if WWE doesn't WWE every week)

SoulPlaya: KaneCainKainCaineKaneKaneCainKaineCaineKaneKane

That was beautiful.

Btw, I haven't been following Daniel Bryan since I stopped watching WWE just after his NXT stint and his return to the indies. I caught up with him winning the title, but didn't follow anything since. Has he only held the belt once? How long was he champion for?

So you've missed his huge rise in popularity? All the promos and Yes! stuff and all that? Oh man...

Alucard

Banned
So you've missed his huge rise in popularity? All the promos and Yes! stuff and all that? Oh man...

Pretty much. After he went back to the indies, I thought his days in WWE may have been done and that Vince just wanted to use him as an example...that no matter how huge you are elsewhere, he can turn you to nothing on the big stage. Really pissed me off how they used him on NXT.

tj hazuki

The first one is just as good.
Dragon:The Bryan Danielson Story

tumblr_m4m6bgDj8D1qdwj5m.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I don't even remember what your old one was, mind posting it?
My old Beatles avatar, or my old Boozer avatar? You want me to post that?

Sane People: Easily

WWE Apologists: Impact is okay, but everyone says it's 100x better just to go against the WWE. They don't even gots Touts or musical performances, and Impact Zonelol, and Meth Hardylulz, and Hoganhurrdurr

WWE Diehards: *random gif that translates to "TNA will always suck"*

WrassleGAF: It's good right NOW, but TNA gonna TNA (as if WWE doesn't WWE every week)

SoulPlaya: KaneCainKainCaineKaneKaneCainKaineCaineKaneKane
Hey, wait a minute. That's not how you spell "can".

McNei1y

Man, I would mark out if Jericho wins tomorrow but I know there is a -50% chance that he wins. The Sheamus/Jericho match was pretty damn good on Smackdown.

bangai-o

Banned
Man, I would mark out if Jericho wins tomorrow but I know there is a -50% chance that he wins. The Sheamus/Jericho match was pretty damn good on Smackdown.
Jericho can get a title shot at any time. he doesnt need the briefcase for it. you could say the same for Cena but it would make the jimmies happy and it would give something for Cena to do since all his fueds are currently over. Del Rio and Bryan are taking the titles so being a face with the briefcase makes more sense. that leaves the smackdown briefcase which im rooting Cody Rhodes. if thats the case he will hold on to it until a face becomes champion.

McNei1y

Jericho can get a title shot at any time. he doesnt need the briefcase for it. you could say the same for Cena but it would make the jimmies happy and it would give something for Cena to do since all his fueds are currently over. Del Rio and Bryan are taking the titles so being a face with the briefcase makes more sense. that leaves the smackdown briefcase which im rooting Cody Rhodes. if thats the case he will hold on to it until a face becomes champion.

I know you're spot on and all but I just want Jericho to reign again. It sucks how Cena will be spouting the same ole crap but with the case in hand. I want Jericho to be doing that but in hilarious, and amazing, fashion. He's just so damn good.

I hope Rhodes, Ziggs, or Christian come out with the case because I can enjoy any of them, especially the first two.

Top Bottom