• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So Hulk Hogan turned face January 7, 1984 on Championship Wrestling, on April 4, 1993 he had his last preturn WWF match by losing to Yokozuna at WM IX, and turned heel July 7, 1996 at Bash at the Beach.

9.2 years before leaving
12.5 years before turning

Cena turned face sometime right before Survivor Series November 16, 2003, and is now still face July 16, 2012.

8.7 years

Now remember that TV Pro Wrestling was still fresh to pretty much everyone when hogan was around. And it was a time when there was between 0-4 ppvs a year + 6 Saturday Night Main Events a year. And it was freaking Hulk Hogan, a true national icon that reached everywhere.

The sad thing is despite all that I think Cena might end up being face longer than even Hulk Hogan was. I wonder if Hogan would have literally never turned if he stayed WWF/WWE. Cena's less than one year away from being a face as long as Hogan was face during his original WWF Hulkamania run.

Yeah it helps that Cena has held the belt(s) 994 less days (2.7 years) than Hulk's original WWF run, but you wonder how many days has Cena been treated as if he held the belt or was feuding with the holder of the belt.

Well at least I found this.

inSyCjOOJ6r6l.png

Not a lot of dumb shit on twitter tonight. Maybe I should have checked earlier. Most of the tweets I saw were in Spanish and I think cena means dinner in spansih so...

What in the world is fat fuel?

So Hulk Hogan turned face January 7, 1984 on Championship Wrestling, on April 4, 1993 he had his last preturn WWF match by losing to Yokozuna at WM IX, and turned heel July 7, 1996 at Bash at the Beach.

Wrong. He beat Yokozuna for the WWF Title at WM9. He lost the title back to him at King of the Ring '93 in June 1993.

Reiko

Banned
So late WrassleGAF...

Already said... Cena winning was not a shocker at all.

Punk not giving AJ a victory kiss was the real downer.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Now is fine, but I think it would be absurd to expect me to last the month given how much skirting of the rules there has been.
Skirting of the rules? There have been none. I'll give you the first few hours of that day, but I made good on that. I did not mention him since then. The only reason why it seems like I skirted the rules is because so many people kept talking about him, even if I couldn't, and many people had fun trying to bait me. Hell, you said you would make positive posts about Kane, and you barely did. The few you did were sarcastic too. I didn't complain too much.

This was your idea. I don't know why you thought it would be a good idea, but everyone in this thread will tell you that I didn't skirt anything. I didn't mention him, I didn't post any pics, gifs, or start any discussions about him. The amazing thing is, however, that other people did, which made me really happy. Like Bean said, you thought it would make the thread better, you were wrong, lol.

Now, this was your idea. I did my part, now be a man, and do yours. One month. Keep the avatar, and I will be expecting actual positive things to say about Kane, and often too.

THIS BUSINESS.

I said it was an absurd expectation, not that I wouldn't do it. I made no claim to any frequency of positive Kane posts, just that I would be making them. Whenever the occasion has called for it I have said nice things and I resent that you chose to read them in a sarcastic tone.

I always thought your name was Pepsicity. I should read more

Pepsicity is actually a much better username and my current one is rather stupid.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I said it was an absurd expectation, not that I wouldn't do it. I made no claim to any frequency of positive Kane posts, just that I would be making them. Whenever the occasion has called for it I have said nice things and I resent that you chose to read them in a sarcastic tone.
Of course, it's a ridiculous expectation. But it was your idea. Time to keep up to it.

Oh, I should ask Persp, who do you think is a better wrestler, HBK or Kane?

Toki767

So Ziggler won? I feel like Cody really should've won it. Ziggler would've been a great choice if they didn't waste his first title run on that stupid 11 minute reign.

It's probably safe to say that the only reason they gave Ziggler the briefcase is so they have a reason for him to get brogue kicked by Sheamus every week.

Damn. Pheonix, AZ is getting the 2013 Royal Rumble. That means that in a six month span they will get WWE's Money In The Bank, TNA's Bound For Glory and WWE's Royal Rumble.

Hey man, speaking as someone who resides here in Phoenix, we deserve this.

None of our teams can win championships(despite the Dbacks in 01) and we've been so close before with the Suns, Cards and this year with the Yotes. It's awful being an AZ sports fan. The only other two cities/states that know how we feel would be Seattle and probably Atlanta.

So getting some sweet PPV's for a year is pretty nice to have ok? lol

Seriously though, my mind was blown when they announced that. Previously we were getting Survivor Series as well this year and thankfully they gave us the Rumble instead.

Oh, I should ask Persp, who do you think is a better wrestler, HBK or Kane?

They both have their positives and negatives. In a straight overall comparison HBK would be the winner of course, but Kane's health and longevity is very impressive. We saw Michaels less overall than we have Kane, so his bright spots tend to shine that much more whereas Kane has been a stalwart employee for so long that we tend to overlook his brighter moments.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So has Cena won every match type that the WWE has had since he joined?

edit: All I can think of right now is I can't think of a tables match he has won.

Duchess Of Queensbury Match (I think he was employed when they did that), Sumo match, Hog Pen Match.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They both have their positives and negatives. In a straight overall comparison HBK would be the winner of course, but Kane's health and longevity is very impressive. We saw Michaels less overall than we have Kane, so his bright spots tend to shine that much more whereas Kane has been a stalwart employee for so long that we tend to overlook his brighter moments.
You're damn right we tend to overlook. We tend to overlook a lot!

Good post.

Hey man, speaking as someone who resides here in Phoenix, we deserve this.

None of our teams can win championships(despite the Dbacks in 01) and we've been so close before with the Suns, Cards and this year with the Yotes. It's awful being an AZ sports fan. The only other two cities/states that know how we feel would be Seattle and probably Atlanta.

So getting some sweet PPV's for a year is pretty nice to have ok? lol

Seriously though, my mind was blown when they announced that. Previously we were getting Survivor Series as well this year and thankfully they gave us the Rumble instead.

Houston knows that feel too.

I wouldn't change it, because as stupid as "Perspicacity" is I can't think of any other name that would be less stupid to go by.

I think I just realized that John Cena is a earthbender. It would explain why title belts/steel chairs/DDTing him on concrete don't seem to damage him at all (like... it hurts him more to be slammed on the ring or through a table because he can't soften those blows). It would also explain why he so easily broke the handle off of the case tonight.

I think that if I can follow this theory long enough I can also prove that Ziggler is an airbender.

Money in the Bank fave five:
1. Ziggler (easily, dude earned the fuck out of that case)
2. Kidd (This year's recipient of the Shelton Benjamin Memorial Award)
3. Bryan (Match of the Night and in the running for best match of their series)
4. Punk (would have been tied for third if he had bothered to sell his injuries after the match)
5. Jericho (no wonder he couldn't win a ladder match while he was carrying four other men)

Tensai let me down. Never bet on Albert.
Luckily my backup accumulator bet on all of the favourites and the total lack of swerves meant I came out with a £32 profit. Betting on wrestling is pretty ridiculous.

Great PPV, really enjoyed it.

That said. Fuck You Cena!

Great PPV? The Smackdown MITB match was fun but very sloppy, Punk/Bryan was great as always but the AJ story went nowhere, and the rest of the show was just kinda there. I'm also getting real tired of there being numerous unannounced matches on these PPV's with zero build.

SpOOkyO

Neo Member
Hi, my name is SpOOkyO. *shakes everybodies hands*

Been lurking for a long, long time and finally was approved.

I'm probably stuck in the undercard of Wrestle-/WrassleGaf, since I won't be able to watch this sports of ours live, because of the time diffrence, I'm from Germany and my busy work schedule.
On the other hand I save a lot of time watching it taped since I fast forward through most of the stuff, except anything with Daniel Bryan oder William Regal in it.

And now I will dance like "The Wunderkind - Alex Wright" in front of my computer, eventhough I'm at work.
Sorry no pics...

He hasn't won a Punjabi Prison Match.

Oh I think we might have enough time to build up Khali as a heel threat once more, after all with Kane and Show now fallen to his insatiable appetite (suck it Ryback) Cena is running out of big men to devour.

Welcome SpOOkyO. *takes off glove, shakes hand*

Aiii

So not worth it
Great PPV? The Smackdown MITB match was fun but very sloppy, Punk/Bryan was great as always but the AJ story went nowhere, and the rest of the show was just kinda there. I'm also getting real tired of there being numerous unannounced matches on these PPV's with zero build.

Yay, the AJ story continues! Awesome. The Smackdown MITB match WAS fun, you're right for saying so. The rest of the matches were also very enjoyable, Ziggler nearly cashing in was fun too! Hell, even the Raw MITB match was fun!

But hey, lets be negative for a change, we hardly ever get to be really negative in this topic.

Oh OK, you asked for it...huge ass post incoming;

AAPW;

01/14 - El Generico vs PAC

AJPW;

01/02 - Suwama vs Daisuke Sekimoto
01/03 - Kenny Omega (c) vs Hiroshi Yamato
02/03 - Kenny Omega (c) vs Kaz Hayashi
02/03 - Jun Akiyama (c) vs Takao Omori
02/11 - Hiroshi Yamato vs Hikaru Sato
02/11 - Yuji Nagata vs Masayuki Kono
03/04 - Yuji Nagata vs Masayuki Kono
03/04 - Suwama vs Seiya Sanada - 2/3 Falls
03/11 - Keiji Mutoh, Shuji Kondo & Hiroshi Yamato vs Jun Akiyama, Akitoshi Saito & Atsushi Aoki
03/11 - Suwama & Takumi Soya vs Masayuki Kono & Minoru Tanaka
03/20 - Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi (c) vs Suwama & Takumi Soya
03/20 - Kenny Omega (c) vs Shuji Kondo
03/20 - Yuji Nagata vs Masayuki Kono
03/20 - Jun Akiyama (c) vs Keiji Mutoh
04/14 - Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo vs Koji Kanemoto & Minoru Tanaka
04/21 - Seiya Sanada vs Manabu Soya
04/21 - Suwama vs Takao Omori
05/07 - Taiyo Kea vs Yuji Nagata
05/07 - Taiyo Kea vs Suwama - Champion's Carnival FINAL
05/20 - Suwama vs Masayuki Kono
05/27 - Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi (c) vs Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo
05/27 - Kenny Omega (c) vs KAI
06/17 - Suwama & Taiyo Kea vs Jun Akiyama & Go Shiozaki

All Together/We are Pro-Wrestling Love

02/19 - Keiji Mutoh & Kenta Kobashi vs Jun Akiyama & Takao Omori
07/01 - Suwama & Shuji Kondo vs Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada
07/01 - Jun Akiyama (c) vs Taiyo Kea

BJW

01/02 - Yuji Okabayashi vs Manabu Soya
02/26 - Daisuke Sekimoto vs Yuji Okabayashi
03/26 - Yoshihito Sasaki vs Sami Callihan
03/26 - Daisuke Sekimoto vs Yoshihito Sasaki - Strong Climb FINAL
04/28 - Daisuke Sekimoto & Big Van Walter vs Yoshihito Sasaki & Yuji Okabayashi
05/05 - Yoshihito Sasaki vs Big Van Walter
05/25 - Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi (c) vs Yoshihito Sasaki & Shinya Ishikawa
06/21 - Yoshihito Sasaki (c) vs Yuji Okabayashi

CHIKARA

01/28 - Mike Quackenbush vs Green Ant
02/25 - Chuck Taylor & Icarus (c) vs UltraMatis Black & Hallowicked
02/26 - UltraManis Black vs Colt Cabana
02/26 - Eddie Kingston vs Vin Gerard
03/24 - Chuck Taylor & Icarus (c) vs Scott Parker & Shane Matthews
03/25 - Archibald Peck vs Chuck Taylor
03/25 - Eddie Kingston (c) vs Brodie Lee
04/14 - Eddie Kingston, Fire Ant, Soldier Ant & Green Ant vs 17, The Shard, combatANT & assailANT
04/28 - Sara Del Rey vs El Generico
04/29 - Scott Parker & Shane Matthews (c) vs Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano
05/19 - Jigsaw, Sara Del Rey, Shane Matthews & Green Ant vs Eddie Kingston, Saturyne, Scott Parker & Soldier Ant
05/20 - Sara Del Rey vs Meiko Satomura
05/20 - Eddie Kingston (c) vs Jigsaw
06/02 - Gran Akuma vs Icarus - Ladder Match
06/02 - Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano (c) vs The Young Bucks

DDT

04/01 - Kenny Omega (c) vs Shigehiro Irie
04/01 - Danshoku Dino (c) vs Sanshiro Takagi
05/04 - Kota Ibushi vs El Generico
05/04 - Masa Takanashi (c) vs Yuji Hino
06/24 - Yuji Hino (c) vs Kota Ibushi

Diamond Ring

02/11 - Kensuke Sasaki & Mitsuhiro Kitamiya vs Kenta Kobashi & Jun Akiyama
02/11 - Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Shingo Takagi
04/15 - Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Fujita 'Jr' Hayato

Dragon Gate

01/15 - Akira Tozawa & BxB Hulk vs Masaaki Mochizuki & Masato Yoshino
02/05 - CIMA vs Jimmy Susumu
02/09 - Junction 3 vs Blood Warriors
02/20 - Shingo Takagi vs Akira Tozawa
02/20 - YAMATO vs BxB Hulk
04/03 - CIMA vs PAC
05/10 - Dragon Kid vs Jimmy Susumu
05/10 - Masato Yoshino vs BxB Hulk
05/10 - YAMATO vs Shingo Takagi
05/10 - Naruki Doi vs Akira Tozawa
05/19 - Genki Horiguchi vs Akira Tozawa

Dragon Gate USA

01/27 - PAC vs Akira Tozawa
01/27 - CIMA & Ricochet (c) vs Masaaki Mochizuki & Jimmy Susumu
03/30 - AR Fox vs Rich Swann
03/30 - Masaaki Mochizuki vs Akira Tozawa
03/30 - Masato Yoshino & Ricochet vs Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor
03/31 - CIMA vs El Generico vs Chuck Taylor vs Rich Swann vs Samuray del Sol vs Lince Dorado
03/31 - Johnny Gargano (c) vs Masato Yoshino
03/31 - Low Ki, Akira Tozawa & BxB Hulk vs Masaaki Mochizuki, PAC & Ricochet

EVOLVE

01/14 - Super Smash Brothers vs Chuck Taylor & Rich Swann
04/13 - Low Ki vs El Generico
04/13 - Dave Finlay vs Sami Callihan
05/11 - Ricochet vs El Generico
05/11 - AR Fox vs Sami Callihan - Evolution's End
05/12 - El Generico vs Sami Callihan
05/12 - Johnny Gargano (c) vs AR Fox
06/28 - Bobby Fish vs AR Fox
06/28 - El Generico vs Samuray del Sol
06/29 - Samuray del Sol vs El Generico
06/29 - Johnny Gargano (c) vs Chuck Taylor
06/30 - Chuck Taylor vs Samuray del Sol
06/30 - Bobby Fish vs Jon Davis

Kaientai Dojo

04/08 - Kengo Mashimo (c) vs TAKA Michinoku
06/01 - Daisuke Sekimoto, Yoshihito Sasaki & Shinya Ishikawa vs Yuji Hino, Saburo Inematsu & Ryuichi Sekine - 2/3 Falls
06/01 - Kengo Mashimo (c) vs Great Sasuke

Michinoku Pro

06/03 - Kenou (c) vs Fujita 'Jr' Hayato

NJPW

01/04 - Davey Richards & Rocky Romero (c) vs Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi
01/04 - Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson (c) vs Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima
01/04 - Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Minoru Suzuki
01/21 - Hiroshi Tanahashi & La Sombra vs Kazuchika Okada & Volador Jr.
01/22 - La Sombra (c) vs Volador Jr.
01/29 - Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tetsuya Naito vs Kazuchika Okada & Shinsuke Nakamura
02/12 - Prince Devitt & Ryusuke Taguchi (c) vs Davey Richards & Rocky Romero
02/12 - Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs Kazuchika Okada
03/04 - Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Tetsuya Naito
03/10 - Prince Devitt (c) vs Davey Richards
04/01 - Yuji Nagata vs Minoru Suzuki
04/01 - Satoshi Kojima vs Tetsuya Naito
04/05 - Hirooki Goto vs La Sombra
04/05 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs Karl Anderson
04/05 - Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Tetsuya Naito
04/08 - Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Hirooki Goto - New Japan Cup FINAL
04/21 - Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Tetsuya Naito & Karl Anderson vs Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Masato Tanaka & Yujiro Takahashi
05/03 - Prince Devitt vs Low Ki
05/03 - Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tetsuya Naito vs Masato Tanaka & Yujiro Takahashi
05/03 - Kazuchika Okada (c) vs Hirooki Goto
05/04 - Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto & Tetsuya Naito vs Kazuchika Okada, Masato Tanaka & Yujiro Takahashi
05/05 - Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Tetsuya Naito & Karl Anderson vs Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Masato Tanaka & Yujiro Takahashi
05/06 - Yuji Nagata & Togi Makabe vs Minoru Suzuki & Taichi
05/27 - Jushin 'Thunder' Liger vs PAC
05/27 - Low Ki vs Ryusuke Taguchi
05/27 - Prince Devitt vs KUSHIDA
06/06 - Low Ki vs Brian Kendrick
06/06 - Prince Devitt vs PAC
06/10 - PAC vs Ryusuke Taguchi
06/10 - Low Ki vs Ryusuke Taguchi - Best of the Super Jr. FINAL

Osaka Pro

03/25 - Daisuke Harada vs Black Buffalo
04/29 - Ebessan III (c) vs Kuishinbo Kamen vs Kikutaro
04/29 - Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge & Tadasuke vs Black Buffalo, Billy Ken Kid & Tigers Mask

OZ Academy

02/26 - Chikayo Nagashima & Ran Yu-Yu vs Yumi Ohka & Hiroyo Matsumoto
03/25 - Mayumi Ozaki (c) vs Chikayo Nagashima
04/07 - Toshie Uematsu vs Chikayo Nagashima
04/29 - Toshie Uematsu & Chikayo Nagashima vs Carlos Amano & Ran Yu-Yu
06/10 - Hiroyo Matsumoto vs Ran Yu-Yu

Progress Wrestling

03/25 - Zack Sabre Jr. vs Marty Scurll

Pro-Wrestling Guerrilla

01/29 - Willie Mack vs Naruki Doi
01/29 - Masaaki Mochizuki vs Roderick Strong
01/29 - El Generico, PAC & Masato Yoshino vs Super Dragon, Kevin Steen & Akira Tozawa
03/17 - Willie Mack vs Roderick Strong
03/17 - Kevin Steen (c) vs El Generico vs Eddie Edwards
04/21 - El Generico & Willie Mack vs Sami Callihan & Roderick Strong
04/21 - Super Smash Brothers vs Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly
04/21 - Kevin Steen (c) vs Sami Callihan
04/21 - Super Smash Brothers vs El Generico & Willie Mack - DDT 2012 FINAL

Pro-Wrestling NOAH

01/15 - Go Shiozaki & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Kenta Kobashi & Takeshi Morishima
01/21 - Jun Akiyama, Kenta Kobashi & Akitoshi Saito vs Yoshihiro Takayama, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayanagi
01/22 - Kenta Kobashi & Shuhei Taniguchi vs Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima
01/22 - Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki (c) vs Atsushi Kotoge & Daisuke Harada
01/22 - Giant Bernard & Karl Anderson (c) vs Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito
01/22 - Go Shiozaki (c) vs Takeshi Morishima
01/29 - Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Atsushi Aoki
01/29 - Takeshi Morishima & Kensuke Sasaki vs Go Shiozaki & Shuhei Taniguchi
02/14 - Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki (c) vs Shuji Kondo & Hiroshi Yamato
02/25 - Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Taiji Ishimori
03/04 - Takeshi Morishima, Jinsei Shinzaki & Kenou vs Takashi Sugiura, Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori
03/07 - Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Genba Hirayanagi
03/07 - Takeshi Morishima & Kensuke Sasaki vs Takashi Sugiura & Naomichi Marufuji
03/18 - Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki (c) vs Ricky Marvin & Super Crazy
03/18 - Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito vs Keiji Mutoh & Go Shiozaki
03/18 - Takeshi Morishima (c) vs Naomichi Marufuji
04/11 - Shinjiro Ohtani & Daichi Hashimoto vs Eddie Edwards & Colt Cabana
04/11 - Takeshi Morishima & Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji
04/14 - Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki (c) vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayanagi
04/15 - Takeshi Morishima & Zack Sabre Jr. vs Go Shiozaki & Kotaro Suzuki
04/15 - Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito vs Shinjiro Ohtani & Daichi Hashimoto
04/22 - Kensuke Sasaki & Kento Miyahara vs Eddie Edwards & Colt Cabana
04/22 - Takeshi Morishima & Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito
04/29 - Takeshi Morishima & Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Shinjiro Ohtani & Daichi Hashimoto
04/29 - Jun Akiyama & Akitoshi Saito vs Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji
04/29 - Takeshi Morishima & Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji - Global Tag League FINAL
05/09 - Atsushi Kotoge vs Zack Sabre Jr.
05/09 - Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru
05/19 - Atsushi Kotoge vs Zack Sabre Jr.
05/19 - Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Akitoshi Saito vs Takeshi Morishima, Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji
05/26 - Jun Akiyama & Akitsohi Saito (c) vs Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji
06/03 - Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Bobby Fish
06/03 - Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Atsushi Aoki vs Suwama, Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo
06/03 - Yoshinobu Kanemaru (c) vs Atsushi Kotoge
06/06 - Kensuke Sasaki & Kento Miyahara vs Roderick Strong & Bobby Fish
06/06 - Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Atushi Aoki vs Maybach Taniguchi, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Genba Hirayanagi
06/10 - Takeshi Morishima, Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori vs Go Shiozaki, Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki
06/13 - Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki (c) vs Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori
06/13 - Jun Akiyama, Go Shiozaki & Akitoshi Saito vs Takeshi Morishima, Kensuke Sasaki & Shiro Koshinaka

Ring of Honor

01/20 - Chris Hero vs Michael Elgin
03/04 - Kevin Steen vs Jimmy Jacobs
03/04 - Davey Richards & Kyle O'Reilly vs Eddie Edwards & Adam Cole
03/30 - Mike Bennett vs Lance Storm
03/30 - Kevin Steen vs El Generico
03/31 - Davey Richards (c) vs Michael Elgin
05/12 - Lance Storm vs Mike Bennett
05/12 - Davey Richards (c) vs Kevin Steen
06/24 - Eddie Edwards vs Homicide
06/24 - Kyle O'Reilly vs Adam Cole
06/24 - Kevin Steen (c) vs Davey Richards - Anything Goes

SMASH

01/19 - Kana (c) vs Tomoka Nakagawa
02/19 - Shuri vs Kana
02/19 - Dave Finlay (c) vs TAJIRI
03/14 - TAJIRI & Akira vs Starbuck & Hajime Ohara

STARDOM

03/20 - Nanae Takahashi (c) vs Meiko Satomura

TNA

05/13 - Austin Aries vs Bully Ray
05/13 - Kurt Angle vs AJ Styles
06/10 - Austin Aries vs Samoa Joe
06/10 - Christopher Daniels & Kazarian (c) vs AJ Styles & Kurt Angle
07/08 - Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle
07/08 - AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels - Last Man Standing
07/08 - Bobby Roode (c) vs Austin Aries

UNION

01/03 - El Generico (c) vs Isami Kodaka
05/04 - Yoshihito Sasaki & Shinobu (c) vs Shuji Ishikawa & Shigehiro Irie
05/04 - Yuko Miyamoto (c) vs Ken Ohka

WWE

01/06 - Cody Rhodes (c) vs Booker T
02/03 - Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett - No DQ
01/29 - Daniel Bryan (c) vs Big Show vs Mark Henry - Steel Cage Match
01/29 - CM Punk (c) vs Dolph Ziggler
04/01 - CM Punk (c) vs Chris Jericho
04/01 - The Rock vs John Cena
04/01 - The Undertaker vs Triple H - Hell in a Cell
04/16 - CM Punk (c) vs Mark Henry - No DQ
04/29 - Sheamus (c) vs Daniel Bryan - 2/3 Falls
04/29 - CM Punk (c) vs Chris Jericho - Chicago Street Fight
04/29 - John Cena vs Brock Lesnar
05/15 - Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho
05/18 - CM Punk vs Kane
05/20 - Sheamus (c) vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Alberto del Rio
05/20 - CM Punk (c) vs Daniel Bryan

wXw

02/03 - Dave Finlay vs Sami Callihan
03/02 - El Generico vs Marty Scurll
03/03 - Daisuke Sekimoto vs Big Van Walter
03/04 - Zack Sabre Jr. vs Tommy End
03/04 - El Generico vs Tommy End
03/04 - Big Van Walter, Daisuke Sekimoto, 2-Face & Kim Ray vs Axeman, Yoshihito Sasaki, Robert Dreissker & Karsten Beck

ZERO1

01/01 - Takuya Sugawara (c) vs Ikuto Hidaka vs Mineo Fujita
01/01 - Kohei Sato (c) vs Daisuke Sekimoto
02/01 - Ryouji Sai, Shito Ueda & Daichi Hashimoto vs Daisuke Sekimoto, Kazuki Hashimoto & Masashi Otani
03/02 - Shinjiro Ohtani & Daichi Hashimoto vs Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima
03/25 - Shinjiro Ohtani vs Daichi Hashimoto
05/16 - Masato Tanaka & Ikuto Hidaka vs Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori
05/16 - Akebono (c) vs Daisuke Sekimoto
06/14 - Shinjiro Otani, Kohei Sato & KAMIKAZE vs Takeshi Morishima, Mohammed Yone & Naomichi Marufuji
06/14 - Akebono (c) vs Masato Tanaka

Top Bottom