• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya I don't know anything about Nexus at all. I only started watching again like shortly before they all broke up. I just wanted to make fun of Kane again, I'm sorry.
Apology accepted.

Nexus was just something designed to give Cena something to do, and bury. Nothing more.

RBH

Picture+4.png

Bret_Hart_1046373a.jpg

Fun while it lasted.

Ithil

His Hall of Pain title reign = ratings. Smackdown and RAW were great at that time. This coming from someone who thought he was a worthless jobber for 99% of his career.

Bring him back.

edit: Natalya is so fine...

YOU WANT TO BREATH YOU GONNA PAY ME FOR AIR!

jmdajr

When is King of the Ring? What can we do to help Cena win that?

How about IC title? I don't think he's ever held that.

Should we start a petition?

Ithil

I wonder if they have any actual contingency plans if Cena get badly injured in the ring, or while travelling, or even if his divorce divulges some severe reputation damaging info.

Like has anyone ever said at one of their meetings "Hey, you know this Cena guy we're building our entire company around? What if he was killed in a car accident tomorrow? Do we know what we'd do in that case, do we have some backup plans?"

Striker

Nexus started out great, but then they lost Daniel Bryan who was there best worker, then they lost most of there steam in the Summerslam match.

They had something if they beat Cena clean but they screwed it up because Cena can no sell a ddt to concrete.
image.php

Probably the worst botched angle they've done in quite some time. Yeah there's Lesnar and Summer of Punk, but they had this invasion angle down. And weeelp.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
While anything with Cena that year was ruined from the start, I at least expected it at the time. What I really wanted was New Nexus vs Corre to have gone somewhere, it was fun for me just before and the start of the Rumble and then sadly nothing.

WWE should bring back World War 3 so Cena can win that. Imagine Cena overcoming the odds when it's 59 vs 1.

WCenaW ruins everything?

I have decided that Ambrose "rescuing" a troubled AJ is the best way to debut him.

I know people brought it up before, but after last night it seems perfect. AJ is now neither with Punk or Bryan (or Kane), so needs someone else to be crazyJ with. Ambrose slips right into the Punk/Bryan feud, and Punk v Bryan vs Ambrose at Summerslam is GLORIOUS

In comic book terms, AJ can keep been the Harley Quinn character, and Amrbose can Joker up his already great character he has always been.

Then we have Punk (face), Bryan (likeable heel), and Ambrose (heel).

THIS WILL WORK WONDERFULLY

krae_man

Bryan Punk is not over but Cena will be in the title match at the next PPV. I guess that means the blow off will happen on the 1000th show. Or Cena will cash in before the feud ends ruining it for no reason.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I have decided that Ambrose "rescuing" a troubled AJ is the best way to debut him.

I know people brought it up before, but after last night it seems perfect. AJ is now neither with Punk or Bryan (or Kane), so needs someone else to be crazyJ with. Ambrose slips right into the Punk/Bryan feud, and Punk v Bryan vs Ambrose at Summerslam is GLORIOUS

In comic book terms, AJ can keep been the Harley Quinn character, and Amrbose can Joker up his already great character he has always been.

Then we have Punk (face), Bryan (likeable heel), and Ambrose (heel).

THIS WILL WORK WONDERFULLY

Fuck you keyzer. Stay the hell out of my brain.

Top Bottom