• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

G-Fex

I'm glad to see my return completely griefs everyone.

You didn't know I was gone for two months? I was making a movie, I'm a bonefide movie star, I'm not here to brag though.

Cagey

Banned
a-finger-pushing-the-fast-forward-button-on-a-tape-player.jpg

We need to get to RAW on this thread ASAP.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I can, it feels wonderful, you should try it some time.

oh and what in the blue hell is happening in here? Soul, calm down, you've gone mad with regained power.
Most of these pics aren't even mine.

Man, I get blamed for everything in here, lol. I didn't do anything for a week, thread still had plenty of BS. Like I said before, this thread is simply a reflection of the product the WWE puts on, and all you can talk about is Cena and an AJ storyline that's going nowhere. There's also no show going on.

Come on people, this is how WrassleGAF has always been. Keep your faux outrage out of here.

Most of these pics aren't even mine.

Man, I get blamed for everything in here, lol. I didn't do anything for a week, thread still had plenty of BS. Like I said before, this thread is simply a reflection of the product the WWE puts on, and all you can talk about is Cena and an AJ storyline that's going nowhere. There's also no show going on.

Come on people, this is how WrassleGAF has always been. Keep your faux outrage out of here.

You got to understand Soul, there are two things that your bog standard gaffer hates more than anything, Sonic stuff due that questionable that side of the fanbase and ponies due to that questionable side of the fanbase. You and anyone else delivering them to this thread in hilariously awful fanart form is like the most heel like action you can possibly pull off in this thread, even more so than loving Cena.

vferrel said:
You guys, I just remembered The Miz was a WWE Champion.

Why was The Miz a WWE Champion?

Yeah, and you know what else? WrassleGAF was actually a fan of the Miz at one point. I remember many a member lamenting how weakly he was booked during his title run.

Personally, I welcome a glorious second reign of The Awesome One, Ice Cold Hollywood Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin.

I for one liked the Miz's new look.

He looked more like a "superstar" and less like a mid 00's douchebag.

Still dont care for him but if they repackage him a little and he stops dropping people on there heads accidentally maybe I would care more.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You got to understand Soul, there are two things that your bog standard gaffer hates more than anything, Sonic stuff due that questionable that side of the fanbase and ponies due to that questionable side of the fanbase. You and anyone else delivering them to this thread in hilariously awful fanart form is like the most heel like action you can possibly pull off in this thread, even more so than loving Cena.
I didn't even know there was a Sonic or Pony community on these boards. What's more amazing to me is that plenty of WrassleGAF seems to lurk or post in those threads, and then get mad at what goes on in them, lol.

Hi, my name is SpOOkyO. *shakes everybodies hands*

Been lurking for a long, long time and finally was approved.

I'm probably stuck in the undercard of Wrestle-/WrassleGaf, since I won't be able to watch this sports of ours live, because of the time diffrence, I'm from Germany and my busy work schedule.
On the other hand I save a lot of time watching it taped since I fast forward through most of the stuff, except anything with Daniel Bryan oder William Regal in it.

And now I will dance like "The Wunderkind - Alex Wright" in front of my computer, eventhough I'm at work.
Sorry no pics...

I like this kid. He's got potential.

I for one liked the Miz's new look.

He looked more like a "superstar" and less like a mid 00's douchebag.

Still dont care for him but if they repackage him a little and he stops dropping people on there heads accidentally maybe I would care more.

Give him time, hell revert back to Douche. Possibly as early as tonight.

UberTag

WrassleGAF = Where the Yu-Gi-Oh / Digimon / Kane Fanart fans are normal but those PonyGAF / SonicGAF communities have "questionable sides" :eek:

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You guys, I just remembered The Miz was a WWE Champion.

Why was The Miz a WWE Champion?

I was there when he won the title in Orlando for a RAW show. Honestly one of my favorite wrestling moments ever. Was really damn awesome. Have always been a Miz fan, was glad to see him back last night and his new look is pretty awesome too.

Yeah guys, stick with the thought provoking discussion about why the spinner belt doesn't spin anymore.

Lighten up, people. There's plenty of room here for BS and actual discussion. Besides, at this point, the nonsense in this thread only reflects the nonsense the WWE is putting on.

I guess.

But sometimes it seems like some posters post just to get a rise out of the posters that express 'faux outrage', as you put it. I'm not even blaming you, SoulPlaya; hell, if I had a good book, you'd be in it.

But whatever, it's better than going at each other's throats about who's responsible for the decline of what, or who's trolling or who's not, or all the other stuff that really derails threads. Although I feel slighted by that jab about the spinner discussion - it was very thought provoking! It reminded me about one of Edge's most popular reigns
and the Live Sex Celebration that we missed out on

So I'm up to the Epico/Hunico and Primetime Players match and-

what the fuck is going on in this fucking thread? Of course Matthew Gallant is behind this. Of course.

oh fuck this I'll see you guys during RAW. I ain't about this shit over the past few pages. Anyone have a phone I can borrow?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I guess.

But sometimes it seems like some posters post just to get a rise out of the posters that express 'faux outrage', as you put it. I'm not even blaming you, SoulPlaya; hell, if I had a good book, you'd be in it.

But whatever, it's better than going at each other's throats about who's responsible for the decline of what, or who's trolling or who's not, or all the other stuff that really derails threads. Although I feel slighted by that jab about the spinner discussion - it was very thought provoking! It reminded me about one of Edge's most popular reigns
and the Live Sex Celebration that we missed out on
I appreciate the kind words, and I love getting involved in a good discussion, myself. Unfortunately, there just isn't much of anything positive to discuss in the WWE today, and TNA doesn't show much, and there isn't much interest in indie stuff, unfortunately.

I understand your point, though.

UberTag

There was a time when Primo/Epico vs. Darren Young/Titus O'Neill and Skip Sheffield vs. Tyler Reks/Curt Hawkins wouldn't be deemed worthy of WWE Superstars.

Today, we're being charged money to watch those matches on pay-per-view.

And are these guys all that improved or booked in notable angles? Not especially.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! Someone else actually came up with the idea of meshing Kane and Sailor Moon six months ago!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ7kGOXmu9U

I SWEAR that this isn't me. I mean, I joke around a lot, but WTF is this?!?! What world are we living in??? Why make this?!?! I'm sorry WrassleGAF, I've unleashed too much on here. Even I'm sickened by all of this.

I appreciate the kind words, and I love getting involved in a good discussion, myself. Unfortunately, there just isn't much of anything positive to discuss in the WWE today, and TNA doesn't show much, and there isn't much interest in indie stuff, unfortunately.

I understand your point, though.

I've never been able to figure out why WrassleGAF is seemingly so big, yet I can probably count the members of IndyWrassleGAF on one hand... I actually participate LESS in WrassleGAF because most of the stuff that interests me seems to fall on deaf ears.

bangai-o

Banned
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!! Someone else actually came up with the idea of meshing Kane and Sailor Moon six months ago!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ7kGOXmu9U

I SWEAR that this isn't me. I mean, I joke around a lot, but WTF is this?!?! What world are we living in??? Why make this?!?! I'm sorry WrassleGAF, I've unleashed too much on here. Even I'm sickened by all of this.

deserves its own thread.

edit

they are all the same. Kane is working for Lord Zedd!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So, do we have any clues as to who will be returning tonight on RAW? I say this in a futile attempt to get the conversation onto something, anything, else.

So, do we have any clues as to who will be returning tonight on RAW? I say this in a futile attempt to get the conversation onto something, anything, else.

No one, every potential return is probably being held back for next week.

But hey maybe we'll get lucky and Wade Barrett will return.

Top Bottom