• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Don't you get my hopes up, dammit!

Big show is beating up Cena in his frustration at last nights ppv and then suddenly Barrett returns to a face ovation, he punches out Big Show with his superior bare knuckle brawling skills as revenge for his broken arm, Cena drags himself up and smirks at Barrett, Barrett smirks back and then levels Cena with his briefcase, the crowd of Cenation jimmies erupts with boos and a smug Barrett takes Cena's case by force, and his new music doesn't suck.

And also it turns out Cena got injured.
HOPES RAISED!

He needs new theme music BADLY.
Big show is beating up Cena in his frustration at last nights ppv and then suddenly Barrett returns to a face ovation, he punches out Big Show with his superior bare knuckle brawling skills as revenge for his broken arm, Cena drags himself up and smirks at Barrett, Barrett smirks back and then levels Cena with his briefcase, the crowd of Cenation jimmies erupts with boos and a smug Barrett takes Cena's case by force, and his new music doesn't suck.

And also it turns out Cena got injured.
HOPES RAISED!

Why are you doing this? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MAH FRIEND!

krae_man

Cena's first special announcement was hes going to enter MITB. I wonder what his special Announcement for tonight is.

Gosh Golly Gee he's going to cash in at Summerslam.

BlazinAm

Cena come out to do a crappy promo, then Punk tells him its his night to celebrate and they announce at 1000 raw cena vs. Punk. The Rock then tweets that he will be special guest ref....

Kaladin

It would be awesome if a MITB holder played constant mind games with the champion by having their music queue during or after all of their matches.

krae_man

What are the odds Dolph will try to cash in again only to eat another Brogue kick before the bell rings?

Side note: Cena's Mr Money in the Bank now. Shouldn't Vince be jobbing the fuck out of him now like all the other MITB winners?

somedevil

I'm still amazed in Daniel Bryan's new gear. His jacket makes him look like a hobo, a vietnam veteran or he ready to fight some zombies. I like his old gear better.'

MITB12_Photo_066.jpg

Ithil

I'm still amazed in Daniel Bryan's new gear. His jacket makes him look like a hobo, a vietnam veteran or he ready to fight some zombies. I like his old gear better.'

MITB12_Photo_066.jpg

It's weird to see him with so little red in his outfit, and once again Daniel Ambrose comes to mind. It might grow on me, but I prefer his bitching leather YES jacket for now.

Though it was amusing during the threeway on RAW earlier this month when Kane, Bryan and Punk were all in black and red.

Ithil

Funnily enough I seem to remember a lot of people here hating that Nexus theme when the Nexus/New Nexus were actually around. Absence makes the heart etc etc

Sokantish

SoulPlaya I don't know anything about Nexus at all. I only started watching again like shortly before they all broke up. I just wanted to make fun of Kane again, I'm sorry.

somedevil

Nexus was great but that theme sucked ass.

Nexus started out great, but then they lost Daniel Bryan who was there best worker, then they lost most of there steam in the Summerslam match.

They had something if they beat Cena clean but they screwed it up because Cena can no sell a ddt to concrete.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wade Barrett needs to come back with his End of Days theme and pretend that none of those other themes ever existed.

bangai-o

Banned
Nexus started out great, but then they lost Daniel Bryan who was there best worker, then they lost most of there steam in the Summerslam match.

They had something if they beat Cena clean but they screwed it up because Cena can NEVER LOSE.

Daniel Bryan not being there didnt matter. Nexus didnt even wrestle 1vs1.

Top Bottom