• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Next week?

pckfs1qkrz.png
tumblr_m6z838v2Qu1r0jr4po1_500.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I couldn't post this last week, but JR blogged about Kane AGAIN.

"I've been extremely impressed with Kane the past several weeks as I have previously mentioned here. The veteran continues to deliver in a big way inside the ropes which is where it counts the most. Kane is a great success story as he migrated through the independent scene to earn a HOF level career in WWE. When I first saw Kane, it was in an arena of maybe 100 fans, he looked a great deal like Sycho Sid in size and wrestled under a mask known as the Unibomber. We had him come to a WWE TV, which I think was in Georgia, for a try out and officials were impressed with his size, athleticism and demeanor. No major star that I can recall has been easier to work with than the highly intelligent and articulate Kane. I have great respect for the man....even though he tried to BBQ me once upon a time."

http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/wednes...es-rising-nxtbeef-jerky-sales-boomingflatuenc

Ithil

THE WEDDING IS PERFECT!

No WWE wedding goes to "plan" and I cannot see a better person ruining away with the Bride

#ambroseweek

Even if AJ and Bryan stay together and there's no swerve with them, if he just debuts and wrecks the place, it'll be awesome.

I really hope they know what they've got with Ambrose, the guy is godlike.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I couldn't post this last week, but JR blogged about Kane AGAIN.

"I've been extremely impressed with Kane the past several weeks as I have previously mentioned here. The veteran continues to deliver in a big way inside the ropes which is where it counts the most. Kane is a great success story as he migrated through the independent scene to earn a HOF level career in WWE. When I first saw Kane, it was in an arena of maybe 100 fans, he looked a great deal like Sycho Sid in size and wrestled under a mask known as the Unibomber. We had him come to a WWE TV, which I think was in Georgia, for a try out and officials were impressed with his size, athleticism and demeanor. No major star that I can recall has been easier to work with than the highly intelligent and articulate Kane. I have great respect for the man....even though he tried to BBQ me once upon a time."

http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/wednes...es-rising-nxtbeef-jerky-sales-boomingflatuenc
I post this, and you people would rather talk about AJ and Eve? Then, get mad at me for a few Kane pics?

You people don't want real discussions! You want nonsense!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You

Will

Lose.

Then I will take Eve to 7-11 where I'll get Two Monster Drinks and a Oreo Brownie and she can get whatever she'd like a slurpee or something.

Then we'd snuggle and cuddle while I play Super Metroid.

I've had my eye on Eve ever since I came back from my pee break early and saw her match. KOG I can't let you have her.

G-Fex

I've had my eye on Eve ever since I came back from my pee break early and saw her match. KOG I can't let you have her.

I saw her rear in those tight black shorts first.

Don't mess with the King of Games.

Eve will be the Queen of hearts in my deck.

Also McNei1y, have fun when my Brewers destroy your precious Nationals.

I am going to have a sig now

==============================

LIKES: MARYSE, ZIGGLER, BRYAN | HATES: JOHN CENA, TWILIGHT
ibfX9oO9ZWxk0g.png

MSN: XxxKEYSERxxX | AIM: KEYSER2222

Kccitystar

TWO FUCKING HOURS! I didn't go running tonight because I was afraid I would miss it! I would have been happy with just shot of him underneath red light. A shot of him on the phone! Anything!

You must have been devastated too Persp, right?

I was okay with it because the project they have him working on with Santino sounds pretty great.

Spicy Meatballs [Working Title] - [Spicy Meatballs] will be an ongoing series of comedy shorts starring WWE Superstars Santino Marella and Kane, to be aired during Monday Night Raw Supershow as well as broadcast over social media websites (such as Youtube and Facebook).
[Spicy Meatballs] will be the story of Kane as an out on parole mob-arsonist moving in to a crowded apartment with his cousin (Marella), who is an unsuccessful Private Investigator. When Kane's mob knowledge proves to be invaluable in cracking a case, Marella offers to hire him as an investigative partner.
The series will parody and draw inspiration from buddy cop movies such as Rush Hour, as well as from legendary sitcom The Odd Couple.

McNei1y

SoulPlaya we are discussing SUPERSTARS that are actually on Monday Night Raw.

This is fire. More than Kane's pyro's.

Also McNei1y, have fun when my Brewers destroy your precious Nationals.

*grabs mic*

KOG... do you have any idea who you're calling out? I mean do you have any clue what you are getting yourself into? How can you be making such claims when you aren't even tasting the playoffs? You should know better! You're all King of Games this, King of Games that... but this time... you're nothing more than a Joker! You were once an up and comer in the Nationals fanbase... but it didn't turn out to be.

Come Sunday the 29th at Miller Park, I guarantee that the Nationals will walk away with the series from Milwuakee! You're about to see the Nattitude!

*drops mic and theme plays*

Since you morans are fantasy booking this wedding thing to shit already, I'll come in and make the save...

As D-Bry and AJ are about to tie the knot, the priest does his traditional "if there is anyone who says this couple should not be married, speak now, or forever hold your piece..." bit, there's a long pause...

But no one says anything.

Then, just as the priest is about to fire up again, SARA DEL REY jumps the rail, gives AJ a massive clothesline, the Yakuza Kick of Doom, and Royal Butterflys AJ out of her shoes.

"I Object!!!" Death Rey says..."Daniel can't marry you, AJ!!! HE'S STILL MARRIED TO ME!!!"

G-Fex

WELL AT LEAST MIZ DOES NOT SPARKLE

He Sparkles with AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
OH MAN! Please, let this happen! This is hilarious, lol. Did you come up with this?

Keep telling yourself that, KOG.

That girl was his girl.

Face it.

LOL She didn't even touch him.

This is fire. More than Kane's pyro's.

*grabs mic*

KOG... do you have any idea who you're calling out? I mean do you have any clue what you are getting yourself into? How can you be making such claims when you aren't even tasting the playoffs? You should know better! You're all King of Games this, King of Games that... but this time... you're nothing more than a Joker! You were once an up and comer in the Nationals fanbase... but it didn't turn out to be.

Come Sunday the 29th at Miller Park, I guarantee that the Nationals will walk away with the series from Milwuakee! You're about to see the Nattitude!

*drops mic and theme plays*
LOL Are you kidding my man. You know I did like the Nats a lot, in fact they were close to being my team if it wasn't for that twerp Link who nagged at me for picking winners.

Joker cards aren't even in my deck mister Mcnei1y. The King of Games is now going all out, I don't think you have any idea what the Brewers have in their deck. Axford? Corey Heart? Fiers? You're done for son. Just cause they lost tonight to those phony baloney Cardinals by one lousy point. Doesn't mean a thing.

HEART OF THE CARDS!

OH MAN! Please, let this happen! This is hilarious, lol. Did you come up with this?

Unfortunately I did, but I've sent the script to the pilot into the WWE in my writing portfolio along with the outline for a six month storyline about Heath Slater becoming a dark necromancer so that he can be assaulted by dead legends as well as the living. The payoff is for when he uses his new found powers to try and control the Undertaker, only to learn that Taker is already being controlled by Ultramantis Black.

The competing magics allow Undertaker to regain control of himself and they end up in a triple threat at Wrestlemania. Ultramantis gets the pin on Slater, allowing him to take over the streak while still preserving Undertaker's legacy.

Since you morans are fantasy booking this wedding thing to shit already, I'll come in and make the save...

As D-Bry and AJ are about to tie the knot, the priest does his traditional "if there is anyone who says this couple should not be married, speak now, or forever hold your piece..." bit, there's a long pause...

But no one says anything.

Then, just as the priest is about to fire up again, SARA DEL REY jumps the rail, gives AJ a massive clothesline, the Yakuza Kick of Doom, and Royal Butterflys AJ out of her shoes.

"I Object!!!" Death Rey says..."Daniel can't marry you, AJ!!! HE'S STILL MARRIED TO ME!!!"

yes... Yes... YES... YES! YES! YES!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Unfortunately I did, but I've sent the script to the pilot into the WWE in my writing portfolio along with the outline for a six month storyline about Heath Slater becoming a dark necromancer so that he can be assaulted by dead legends as well as the living. The payoff is for when he uses his new found powers to try and control the Undertaker, only to learn that Taker is already being controlled by Ultramantis Black.

The competing magics allow Undertaker to regain control of himself and they end up in a triple threat at Wrestlemania. Ultramantis gets the pin on Slater, allowing him to take over the streak while still preserving Undertaker's legacy.
Motherfucking gold!

You see this, folks? Become a Kanenite, and your imagination just explodes with brilliant ideas.

He's got a MASK.

Chicks dig the mask.
That's not a mask.

And it ain't makeup.

McNei1y

LOL Are you kidding my man. You know I did like the Nats a lot, in fact they were close to being my team if it wasn't for that twerp Link who nagged at me for picking winners.

Yeah but I think it was just some salt he was spouting because of the Mets that night, or that it was the Nats.

It will definitely be a showdown, though! Fireworks will fly in Miller Park.

Top Bottom