• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It's hard to find Yugioh AMVs that use wrestling music. The one in the OP was the only one I've found.

DBZ is the most common for amvs in general so it's easier to find ones with wrestling songs.

VFPGr.jpg

That was such a great moment in time. Cody, Punk (before going super face), Bryan, Ryder, Beth, and Air Boom.

Sigh...I hope shit doesn't turn into SNL, where you keep thinking five years ago was so much better than it is now...until five years from now when you look back on today with fond memories...

bangai-o

Banned
i watched Raw youtbe earlier today. let me see if i can remember, gaf was down.

CM punk and Big Show opening discussion had absolutely no point. what the heck were they talking about? their match was good though. particularly the guy in front row that was cussing them out.

I've always thought that since he went out to Daniel Bryan back in NXT. But I think Y2J is one of those who can always look legitimate just because of history. Either way...I just want to see Dolph make it to the top instead of almost getting there and then getting trampled.

whats fucked up is that this could only happen to Ziggler.....

Sokantish

i watched Raw youtbe earlier today. let me see if i can remember, gaf was down.

CM punk and Big Show opening discussion had absolutely no point. what the heck were they talking about? their match was good though. particularly the guy in front row that was cussing them out.

Yeah you know CM Punk is amazing when he can make a Big Show match good

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He was the only man to go toe to toe with RYYYYYYYYYYYBACCKKKKKKKKK
You see this? I post a good wrestling match, and try to start a discussion about a series of great matches that Big Show put on, but all you people want is jokes! I'll remember this!

Sokantish

i dont consider cm punk and amazing wrestler. Jack Swagger is better than he is. CM Punk is just good enough.

Agree to disagree, not that big of a fan of Jack Swagger.

Best Big Show match I've ever seen, and no, I'm not kidding. This really was a good match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1eDcJ9YBY

Big Show sucks because he's lazy and doesn't care. However, when motivated, he can be great. His ECW title run is arguably the best world title run of the past decade.

I got 5 minutes in and was bored out of my mind.

G-Fex

You see this? I post a good wrestling match, and try to start a discussion about a series of great matches that Big Show put on, but all you people want is jokes! I'll remember this!

Cause Ryback is a better technical wrestler than Glenn Jacobs ever was?

Top Bottom