• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

RBH

Superstars spoilers:

-Santino Marella defeated Jinder Mahal.
-Cody Rhodes defeated Alex Riley.
-The Usos beat Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman
-Sin Cara beat Drew McIntyre
-Santino Marella and Layla beat Antonio Cesaro and Aksana in a mixed tag

Smackdown spoilers (so far):

The ending of the Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio match from Money in the Bank was shown...

Rey Mysterio made his entrance and they replayed his segment from Raw with Alberto Del Rio. Mysterio cut a promo. Rey was in his hometown to announce that he's back. Del Rio and Ricardo came out without a car to cut him off. Del Rio accused him of being a chihuahua and said he took Mysterio out.

Del Rio is upset at Sheamus for beating him at Money in the Bank. Dolph Ziggler came out to say he will be the next World Heavyweight Champion. He's upset at Del Rio for thwarting his cash in on Sunday. Rey Mysterio interrupted their argument and suggested they fight. Ziggler said they should. Sheamus entered.

Sheamus awkwardly hugged Mysterio and called him fella. Sheamus and Mysterio were ready to fight. Del Rio left. Ziggler almost took a 619, but Vickie saved him. Solid opening segment. I'm guessing we get a tag match tonight...

* Prime Time Players vs. Hunico and Camacho vs. Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs. Primo and Epico

They need to main event Sin Cara

1110%20-%20dolph_ziggler%20laughing%20wwe.jpg

Heel

You see this? I post a good wrestling match, and try to start a discussion about a series of great matches that Big Show put on, but all you people want is jokes! I'll remember this!

Pick your battles wisely. You're admonishing someone who recently uttered the phrase "Who is Harley Race?"

Sokantish

Okay SoulPlaya, I watched the whole thing... I really hope that wasn't his best match, because I didn't think it was that great at all. I think you may be a little biased here though. Or maybe I'm just crazy, that could be it too.

G-Fex

Okay SoulPlaya, I watched the whole thing... I really hope that wasn't his best match, because I didn't think it was that great at all. I think you may be a little biased here though. Or maybe I'm just crazy, that could be it too.

You know who could put up a better hardcore extreme rules match with Big Show?

Kevin

Nash

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's about as good as you're going to get out of him. Big Show is not a good wrestler.

I will admit that I'm biased, though, and I obviously haven't seen all of his matches.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Who needs mat skills when you can get on your bicycle and get caught in the lights with the greatest of ease? SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK
I wish Booker T would talk like he normally does in interviews outside of WWE. I'm convinced that unless he says DAWG every other sentence, Vince will fire him.

BlazinAm

Crazy to me that three guys from the smackdown mitb match are on superstars.... like WTF.

Edit: Sorry added spoiler tags

Watched Raw on my DVR in its entirety. Thoughts:

Openly stating that John Cena is the main event sets up a heel turn for Punk. I think Punk could be a great tweener/face but WWE wont allow that so him being heel is the right move IF they let him win some matches.

I like Ryback. Guy is an absolute beast and has great intensity and prescence in the ring. Want to see some real matches and feuds soon to see what his ceiling is.

ADR is so boring. I cant explain why but I expected more out of him.

AW has the potential to be entertaining. WWE needs more managers, lots of good workers could really benefit.

Ziggler had a solid promo, still needs more work on the mic but the exchange and pipebombs lobbed at Jericho were good.

Rikishi. Meh

Miz looks much better. Guy would be a great PG face so of course WWE makes him heel.

I dont miss Randy Orton at all. Wish they would have fired him. I am sad he will be returning soon.

Rey has a beer gut.

Big Show is a Big Show.

I miss Mark Henry.

End the diva's division asap but keep Eve and AJ in a managerial type role.

Sheamus is underrated. The way WWE books him sucks but he gets too much hate.

Welcome back to the mid card DBry and AJ.

Triple H is going over Brock at summerslam and it is disgraceful.

As much as we bitch about Vince, HHH being in complete control is a nightmare.

If Wrestling were a person Cena is its stage 4 cancer.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Here's why Punk being a heel against Cena is a bad idea: Anyone who is feuding with Cena is filler until he faces tha Rawk again.

G-Fex

Here's why Punk being a heel against Cena is a bad idea: Anyone who is feuding with Cena is filler until he faces tha Rawk again.

That's all Punk is, a filler til someone else sells more merchandise.

Punk is the suckiest suck that ever sucked.

Thats true. Heel Punk would be a great way to have the long rumored Punk vs. Austin match though. The buildup promos alone would be epic.

RBH

More spoilers:

1. The Primetime Players (w/A.W.) and Hunico and Camacho defeated Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Epico, and Primo. Darren Young pinned Primo (or Epico) after he fell off the top rope onto Young's knees.

Big Show hit the ring and said he was there to demolish the tag division. He hit everyone and double chokeslammed Hunico and Camacho. He delivered a promo in which he said, "And...what?" and left.

A Raw 1000 vignette with Jeremy Piven was shown.

The aforementioned tag match main event with Sheamus and Mysterio vs. Del Rio and Ziggler will happen tonight.

2. Damien Sandow defeated Zack Ryder. Sandow said we were embarrassing ourselves by supporting Ryder. Ryder attacked him, then the match started. Sandow over Ryder with his neckbreaker.

The Peep Show was up next. Christian came out. He said that bizarre was taken to a whole new level, then showed a recap of Daniel Bryan and AJ on Raw. Bryan and AJ entered. Bryan held the ropes for her. The wedding planning is apparently going well, then we saw a clip of them planning. It was delightful and silly.

Christian asked Bryan if he was sure he was doing the right thing. Bryan said yes. AJ said she has forgiven Bryan. Christian asked if this was true love. They said yes, then the crowd chanted yes.

Christian asked the crowd if they should get married, which they chanted a yes/no mixture for. Christian asked the crowd if they thought Bryan and AJ knew what they were doing. They answered with yes/no. He asked if AJ knew what she was doing, she slapped Christian.

They went to leave and Christian announced that AJ has a psychotic ex that Bryan would be facing right now. Cue Kane to enter for a match...

Perro

When did Primo and Epico turned face?
Ans the fucking Big Show buried the tag team division...
TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYAS!
and lolkane

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Dude, spoiler tag!

I don't believe this shit! Look at the end of the match!

3. Kane defeated Daniel Bryan (w/A.J.) by DQ. A.J. tried to interfere, which led to Bryan being disqualified. After the match, A.J. nearly kissed Kane, but she declined doing so. Bryan and A.J. kissed on the ramp in front of Kane. This could be the start of a program.

Dude, spoiler tag!

I don't believe this shit! Look at the end of the match!

3. Kane defeated Daniel Bryan (w/A.J.) by DQ. A.J. tried to interfere, which led to Bryan being disqualified. After the match, A.J. nearly kissed Kane, but she declined doing so. Bryan and A.J. kissed on the ramp in front of Kane. This could be the start of a program.

I'd rather see a
Christian/Bryan feud

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'd rather see a
Christian/Bryan feud
I think a Kane/Bryan feud would be fantastic. It would put Bryan over (we know Kane will do it), and turn Bryan and AJ into the new Edge and Lita. However, I'm mad because this proves that they only took Kane out of the feud originally, so they could have one more person job to Cena.

I think a Kane/Bryan feud would be fantastic. It would put Bryan over (we know Kane will do it), and turn Bryan and AJ into the new Edge and Lita. However, I'm mad because this proves that they only took Kane out of the feud originally, so they could have one more person job to Cena.

Yeah it won't be bad at all, I just think
we've seen it all already. Some of Bryan's best work is with a bigger opponent too, so that's always a plus.

Top Bottom