• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

G-Fex

KANE ISNT IMPORTANT ANYMORE

ITS NOT ABOUT HIM ANYMORE

IT'S NOT ABOUT KANE ANYMORE HE'S FORGOTTEN

IT'S THE FUTURE NOW

IT'S ALL ABOUT

ifPlt4gdSMX6k.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
While we're on the subject of animals, and just so we can pretend to be on discussion.

Who besides Chris Jericho used "Lion" as a gimmick or title/nickname in North America? It's strange I can remember plenty of wolves, dogs (especially dog-faced), a couple of turtles, way too many dragons, but only one lion is coming to mind.

Edit: Not talking about Young Lions cup either. Actual name/gimmick/wrestling moves named after it at least.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I'm going to remember these posts the next time I get blamed for the lack of "real discussions" in these threads.
I've had this avatar for some time now, blame those who brought it up, I am merely defending America and if you or anyone else doesn't like that then you can git out.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
While we are talking about Animals let's talk about Batista!

I heard he turns into a lifeless statue in an upcoming movie so uh... fitting I guess?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why do most if not all the heels suck in modern day WWE? I mean this goes beyond Cena.

They're either boring, uninteresting or never really booked as threats. Then to try and make up for their weak booking they have someone job to them in a minute match.

da fuck mang

Kyoufu

Why do most if not all the heels suck in modern day WWE? I mean this goes beyond Cena.

They're either boring, uninteresting or never really booked as threats. Then to try and make up for their weak booking they have someone job to them in a minute match.

da fuck mang

CM Punk is the best heel

in the WORLD

Unfortunately he's stuck being a babyface T_T

Maybe when he drops the title he can turn or something. Are they afraid his merch will stop selling as a heel? I don't really get it.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

da fuck mang

No momentum. Mark Henry and his Hall of Pain was the only good one and consistent build for a heel in a long time. Everyone else is quickly treated as a joke or too quickly defeated. We need series long threats to build up on, not joke of the week G.I. Joe plot.

If they do keep someone as a heel for a long time, it's Michael Cole and it's done in the most annoying way possible.

Ryback doesn't start relationships

Relationships start with Ryback.

So Bryan should drop AJ and start dating Ryback and announce it's been going on for months. The Vegan and the man with the greatest heat toward salads, it'll be perfect.

From the comments section on the Best and Worst of Raw for this week:

BETTER…THAN EDDIE GUERRERO

Honestly, for half a second I thought they were gonna go there lol. Its the way Vickie was saying the name afterwards of each person Dolph was listing nodding in agreement. I'm like are they.... no.

Ithil

Thanks to the weird choice in camera angles on TV, I have never seen Ryback's pyro. For all I know he has no pyro, just a loud sound effect.

Thanks to the weird choice in camera angles on TV, I have never seen Ryback's pyro. For all I know he has no pyro, just a loud sound effect.

I think it's just the sound of every person in America changing the channel in unison.

"Oh God, Ryebread, what else is on."

*BOOM*

"The hell?"

KANE ISNT IMPORTANT ANYMORE

ITS NOT ABOUT HIM ANYMORE

IT'S NOT ABOUT KANE ANYMORE HE'S FORGOTTEN

IT'S THE FUTURE NOW

IT'S ALL ABOUT

http://i.minus.com/ifPlt4gdSMX6k.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Sunflower, post: 39983006"]Ryback has been great ever since he returned. If you keep building him as a monster, GAF will accept him.[/QUOTE]
*shakes both your hands*
[quote="Net_Wrecker, post: 39983199"]I think it's just the sound of every person in America changing the channel in unison.

"Oh God, Ryebread, what else is on."

*BOOM*

"The hell?"[/QUOTE]
I respect the right for you to PISS™ all over Ryback, because that is what makes WrestleGAF so great. Just like America. And The Troops.

USA
USA
USA

G-Fex

lol, everybody on Gaf knows im for him since day one and never said otherwise

cough* Brodus Clay mark, hating Brodus Clay

cough* hating Aj, loving her, then hating her again
cough* loves CM Punk, hates him

cough* hates, loves, hates Kane

RYYYYYYYYYYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Kyoufu

Ziggler winning MITB means i'm satisfied with whatever happens for the next few weeks at least.

Jericho putting over Ziggler is going to be good for Dolph but I think the problem right now is... Jericho doesn't look very strong right now. He hasn't won a big match yet. :/

Sokantish

Kyoufu what if WWE knows that so they're having ZIGGLER put over Jericho. Little do they know Ziggler doesn't look very strong now because Sheamus has killed him like 20 times this year

Jericho putting over Ziggler is going to be good for Dolph but I think the problem right now is... Jericho doesn't look very strong right now. He hasn't won a big match yet. :/

I've always thought that since he went out to Daniel Bryan back in NXT. But I think Y2J is one of those who can always look legitimate just because of history. Either way...I just want to see Dolph make it to the top instead of almost getting there and then getting trampled.

Top Bottom