• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Razorskin

----- ------
0718-john-cena-wife-tmz-1.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/18/john-cena-divorce-resolution/

John Cena overcomes the odds again!

lol Cena wins.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
How big is that? Work at Hot Topic?

It's bracelet-sized and fits rather well, so I'm at work wearing a WWE spinner title around my wrist, cutting promos on fools.

I work in creative media/marketing, so I get things like this all the time. Helps that I'm a fan, though.

Aiii

So not worth it
If AJ is Elizabeth, clearly it's not Punk who's Macho.

Also, Punk lost all rights to Macho when he started doing that sorta elbow drop he does. Has been getting slightly better lately tho.

Is there anything this man can't do? we should expose him to the worlds most deadly diseases, watch him overcome them with sheer Cena willpower and develop vaccines from his super cena blood.

It would be like that episode of the X-Men cartoon where Wolverine purposely lets himself get infected with Apocalypse's disease so his healing factor would cure him of it, therefore eliminating the disease from infecting the world.

Ithil

WWE are really banking on this Tout trash taking off. I guess after they trailed along in so many other media changes they want to be in on the ground floor for this one.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If AJ is Elizabeth, clearly it's not Punk who's Macho.

Also, Punk lost all rights to Macho when he started doing that sorta elbow drop he does. Has been getting slightly better lately tho.

AJ isn't Liz. Liz didn't become unstable until she joined the nWo. She didn't even do much at ringside but stand there and clap.

My reference was pointing out that those 3 "superstars" were following the same path. Macho was always a notch below Hogan but everybody loved him anyway because Macho could wrestle a great match with just about anyone. Hogan was the star that got all the glory.

It wasn't brought to light on tv until last week when it was mentioned that Cena was always in the last match of a pay per view during Punk's title run. That could be played up as Punk being jelly of Cena.

BAM

Top Bottom