• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

bart jr

Neo Member
Russian guy?

I think he is referring to Antonio Cesaro.

I don't mind that these guys are having squash matches, I just feel that they've gone on for too long. Ryback should have wrestled Reks/Hawkins well over a month ago. Not only that, but I would like more hype/promo videos for these guys, along the lines of what is being done in NXT(Bray Wyatt being a great example).

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It relates to wrestling though!!

The only thing that sucks is that when when chorus first says one of a kind it shows 2 Tommy's which makes no fucking sense.

I dreamed last night that WWE debuted Rollins as a Deadpool like character, that would go backstage and ask the writers to write better stuff for him as he thought his current storyline sucked, along with this he would loudly call out spots in match then do something else cause he wanted to win.

I love this idea, my subconscious is awesome.

This thread needs some actual wrestling Youtube links.
http://youtu.be/TUmWwXws9z4

wtf
tumblr_m7b9b2uYZ81rnjfjfo1_400.gif

KissVibes

Banned
I didn't even read your post, I just can't get over how amazing this username is.

I agree, great username. Favorite junior so far based on that alone.

Thanks, I hope I can continue to impress.

Wonderful hat

http://www.tout.com/m/i20gzc

I'm close to just watching every stupid video on that site.

edit- Alex Riley calls his fans (both of them!) A-Ry addicts

Was he reading from a piece of paper?

I dreamed last night that WWE debuted Rollins as a Deadpool like character, that would go backstage and ask the writers to write better stuff for him as he thought his current storyline sucked, along with this he would loudly call out spots in match then do something else cause he wanted to win.

I love this idea, my subconscious is awesome.

Another amazing wrestling dream to add to the hall of fame, except this one isn't a nightmare.

Sokantish

Looks like Ziggler was really, since his foot was falling down and it looked like he pulled on Sin Cara, but lets go ahead and blame it on Sin Cara anyway!

I didn't even read your post, I just can't get over how amazing this username is.
I know, right?

Edit: Op, he responded? Dude, I'm with those guys, it's an interesting username.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmbWHMLdt9E

Flying leg drop, doesn't do it often.

GMq4y.jpg

Well that was a short lived tool in Cena's movelist. I know he hasn't used it much, if at all, from 2009 up 'til now.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could help me find a particular wrestling theme song that I've been searching for on and off. I've been looking for Eddie Guerrero's theme during his stint at Frontier Wrestling Alliance, the one that pops up in this video during his promo and entrance, but so far I haven't had any luck. If anyone could give me some kind of lead or YT link so I can find it, I'd really appreciate it.

Coming to think of it wasn't Antonio Cesaro supposed to be one of those guys that's you know, actually good? he's been used awfully so far, as such I have no idea of his wrestling ability.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Whoever it is that is dating Roxana now.

You mean Aksana?

Who is dating the Swiss Antonio Cesaro?

He is really quite good.
http://youtu.be/bhxeECwCa7c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8DWDKvf21Y&feature=player_detailpage#t=169s
http://youtu.be/rMo9MqEDhC4

He's like any indy guy though, make a big name in the smaller promotions, do nothing or squash with no real momentum until they figure out what to do with them. Hopefully unlike Low Ki he sticks around, but also doesn't take so long by the time he is used he can still do what he shines at.

Coming to think of it wasn't Antonio Cesaro supposed to be one of those guys that's you know, actually good? he's been used awfully so far, as such I have no idea of his wrestling ability.

He's fantastic, but this is the WWE and you know how that goes. Maybe we'll get to see his talent in a year or 2.

EDIT: BTW, I've yet to see him even wrestle in the WWE. I don't even know what he's doing right now...

He's fantastic, but this is the WWE and you know how that goes. Maybe we'll get to see his talent in a year or 2.

So basically this guy is left doing shit all right now, meanwhile Funkasaurus gets a squash on every damn show? yep, this is the WWE all right. This is why I just can't muster hype for all these newcomers, I just imagine them all falling into obscurity.

Ithil

I don't really get it. He's muscular and extremely strong, so I would have thought Vince would go crazy over him.

I don't know why they went with this rugby thing with him, instead of just saying he was in the Swiss militia and thus knows how to brutalise people really easily.

Check some FCW matches, or some of his indie stuff with Chris Hero as the Kings of Wrestling, he's awesome.

Bowser

F4WOnline reports that Triple H's latest WWE directive is calling for longer World and WWE Title reigns so that the significance of the respective titles can be better built.

It's being said that both WWE Champion CM Punk and World Champion Sheamus are expected to hold on to their titles for the foreseeable futures, and both, especially Punk, have been successful in multiple title defenses.

As much as I think Punk's become stale on the mic, I'd much prefer he have the belt to Cena. Just wish the title matches were given top billing instead of curtain jerking and/or in the middle of PPVs.

bangai-o

Banned
So basically this guy is left doing shit all right now, meanwhile Funkasaurus gets a squash on every damn show? yep, this is the WWE all right. This is why I just can't muster hype for all these newcomers, I just imagine them all falling into obscurity.

maybe he can have Aksana come out and do a booty dance to some Swiss music, and get all the jimmies to come out and dance with them.

Top Bottom