• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Branson

Has anyone watched a Raw drunk before? I have a day off tomorrow and feel like throwing back a couple. I wonder if it makes it better.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
iboBdwTOhKaWMO.gif

I want to just post in this thread but meh whatever.

Not sure why there is a 2nd thread in the OT section. It's Monday Night Raw lol.

The UFC people have an pace in OT when stuff happens, and they are but men.

We are men as well, so we shall have our place in the OT too!

bangai-o

Banned
unless I can finish all my homework in the next two hours I cant watch the show Live anyway. ill have post show dvr comments instead.

The joke going around backstage is that any former talent with a phone (and not under contract to TNA, obviously) was flown into Raw tonight.

Kaladin

Jericho winning the title on a Raw during that period is still one of my favourite moments though, even if they quickly ruined it with the whole Earl Hebner being made to reverse it because everything had to be about HHH then.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1h1v3_chris-jericho-wins-the-wwf-title_sport

After that I just stopped watching anything with HHH in it. Just like I do now when I fast forward anything involving Cena.

I wasn't such a smark back when that happened, and Triple H making Hebner reverse that decision just made me hate Triple H that much more. That segment worked.

Chopper

I wasn't such a smark back when that happened, and Triple H making Hebner reverse that decision just made me hate Triple H that much more. That segment worked.
Fucking amazing stuff. An evil heel overlord champ is so much more exciting than a grinning face overlord champ.

I love how the Jericho victory/Hebener stuff has crossed threads. So epic.

bangai-o

Banned
it was all strange to me seeing Jericho wrestle guys that were bigger than he is. The biggest guys in WcW he wrestled was Eddie Guerrero or the man that which we not speak of.

Pimpwerx

The fuck...?

You forget how awful the booking was at the start? It was terrible. I couldn't watch. I heard there were some high points, but I didn't stick around to watch. I forget what I watched during that time. Maybe ECW if that was still on Fridays back then. I just couldn't stomach the booking for WWE at the start of that era. It literally had me throwing stuff at my tv. PEACE.

Top Bottom