• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
but attitude era had cuss words! and panty matches! everyone says it was the greatest!

80's stuff was pretty bad too. You had WWF 4 tv shows that showed nothing but talent enhancement matches and any big angle/interview was shown on every WWF tv shows over and over for a month. Then you got no payoff because all the ppvs were on closed circuit tv.

That's why WCW/NWA was so much better. Free ppvs on tv and 3 tv shows that actually progressed stories.

somedevil

Holy shit guys....

Rey Mysterio vs. Daniel Bryan has been added to the August 9 Smackdown show in Tokyo, Japan.

Japan is lucky. I wonder if he will ruin the wedding tonight or its a one time thing. Its so strange because I was guessing Jericho interupts the wedding and we get Rey vs Ziggler at summerslam.

Kyoufu

Oh god. Punk is hyping up the show even more.

"For everybody born of an unfortunate circumstance. Tonight's for you. Watch me rise #RAW1000"

"Haters, make sure you tune in as well. I'm a man of my word."

NEW TITLE CONFIRMEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD???????

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Raw is on youtube now? Doesn't that hurt their TV ratings?

pre-show

WWE hasn't gone back to showing what happens on Raw during the commercials in years. TNA currently does that now.

"For everybody born of an unfortunate circumstance. Tonight's for you. Watch me rise #RAW1000"

nah. Just trying to hype up the ratings.

Sokantish

Don't fall for it, man!

Razorskin

----- ------

MbLFm.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God

We get it Punk, you will win tonight.

Then, Cena crushes him at SS.

Kyoufu

We get it Punk, you will win tonight.

Then, Cena crushes him at SS.

Probably. Though, when he says he's rising tonight, maybe he'll get a super hot angle?

Then again, if Stone Cold isn't on the show then I don't know what they have planned for Punk.

Cautiously hyped.

Top Bottom