• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Saw the new RAW logo for the 15 minutes before the show preview thing they always do - looks more simple and bold, I like it.

Wonder if a new belt will show up too.

Hell yeah, let's talk Raw 1000 guize.

Guize?

iENZrBSmLZxZt.gif

Ithil

It's decent so far, filler tag match aside. Obviously they have a list of people that HAD to appear on the show, some get filler.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Bringing my posts back here cuz RAW is over:

++++ - Loved seeing all the legends and shit. Mae Young's hand, ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

++++ - The great spots were generally REALLY great.

++++ - Undertaker and Kane. Kinda wish they planted the seeds for a WM29 feud for next year and they could retire or something.

++++ - CM Punk heel turn is a great change of pace. Guess no one can complain about boredom with him as champ now, eh? :)

------- - WHERE WAS STONE COLD GOD DAMMIT?!

------- - Not enough matches/wrestling

------- - Too many spots for social media/apps/etc.

This was a really polarizing show. It went from me marking the fuck out to being completely bored. :\

McNei1y

Raw 1000 could have been much, much better but I enjoyed it.

DX was awesome. All of the nostalgia was awesome. Bryan being on a lot was awesome. CM Punk turning was awesome.

I'm probably forgetting somethings but that's what I liked. I really hope they don't do Bryan/Sheen and actually put Bryan against someone but we'll see.

Bummed there wasn't any Austin.

Top Bottom