• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

RBH

nxt-logo1.png

WWE NXT 7/25/12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm5aH4rLwVE

Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre
The Ascension vs. Dante Dash & Garrett Dylan
Natalya vs. Sofia Cortez
Alex Riley vs. Antonio Cesaro
Bo Dallas and Derrick Bateman vs. Johnny Curtis and Michael McGillicutty

Carnby

"Why are these guys jumping around? Where's ma stories, pa?!"

If I do not get my stories as soon as possible, I will come down on this forum like the hammer of Thor. THE THUNDER OF MY VENGENANCE WILL ECHO THOUGHT WRASSLEGAF LIKE THE GUST OF A THOUSAND WINDS!

Sokantish

http://www.freeprimetimesports.com/images/nxt-logo1.png[img]

[u]WWE NXT 7/25/12[/u]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm5aH4rLwVE[/url]

Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre
The Ascension vs. Dante Dash & Garrett Dylan
Natalya vs. Sofia Cortez
Alex Riley vs. Antonio Cesaro
Bo Dallas and Derrick Bateman vs. Johnny Curtis and Michael McGillicutty[/QUOTE]

The women's match was surprisingly good. Still making my way through the rest of the show though.

Yah im talking about in general not currently. Comparing Zacks "push" to theres. Zeke got pushed as a heel and it failed because all he did was do bodyslams and no one cared. Then he got pushed as a face and even got the IC title, that failed because all he could do were bodyslams and couldn't speak english it was almost Khali levels of speaking. Mason Ryan got pushed several times, they all failed. Mahal got several storylines on smackdown he even had a win streak. But the difference was they got protected in their matches they were never made to look like fools/jobbers until their pushes failed to get them over. Except for Ryan though he disappeared.

yah he'll probably be ok. Its just typical Vince bullying/ribbing/vendetta booking
Bahahahaha, the storylines Mahal got were debuting into a feud with Khali (which he lost) and being killed by Sheamus on a semi-weekly basis, he NEVER got a win streak and was never made to look like a threat. If you can call that "being protected" then by comparison Zack Ryder has been treated like Brian Christopher in Memphis. Don't just make stuff up to support your point.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Good to see they're revamping the audio. Looks better, but still amateur.

More importantly, Jericho's light up jacket is confirmed.

XShagrath

Nxt this week was awesome as usual,wonder when the nxt title will be introduced?
They started the tourney at the last tapings. Pretty sure not all of the taped matches are used, so I'd say the first round of the tournament will be within the next two weeks or so. Just my guess though.

Kaladin

I don't know about the August thread title, but the September thread title better make mention of King of Trios and Battle of Los Angeles.

Top Bottom