• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Entropia

No One Remembers
The start of it was ok, but the one more match stuff just became annoying whining. I was happy when he got knocked down to mid-card jobber status so I could FF through his matches.

Yeah when he became whiney, in a non-fun way it sucked. We need the ole Edge & Christian type Christian

Fintan

I enjoyed the Orton/Christian feud up until the One More Match stuff. Orton constantly winning, DQ finish aside, wasn't great, but the matches themselves were excellent.

The Christian/Orton stuff flopped the moment they ruined the feel good story and gave Orton the belt. It was stupid then, and it's stupid in hindsight. Christian should've had a good reign, then a slow burn heel turn after losing it. Numerous attempts to regain the belt and lots of "one hit wonder" taunts later, he could've been a heel with a solid build and a motive. Instead we got whiny Christian just so Orton could beat him up more and more.

Every single person who said people "overreacted" and "should wait for the story to play out" should bow their head in shame. Nothing ever "plays out" in modern day Dub Dub. I'm willing to bet that this time next year, everyone will be complaining about how they completely botched CM Punk's turn on The Rock.

The Christian/Orton stuff flopped the moment they ruined the feel good story and gave Orton the belt. It was stupid then, and it's stupid in hindsight. Christian should've had a good reign, then a slow burn heel turn after losing it. Numerous attempts to regain the belt and lots of "one hit wonder" taunts later, he could've been a heel with a solid build and a motive. Instead we got whiny Christian just so Orton could beat him up more and more.

Every single person who said people "overreacted" and "should wait for the story to play out" should bow their head in shame. Nothing ever "plays out" in modern day Dub Dub. I'm willing to bet that this time next year, everyone will be complaining about how they completely botched CM Punk's turn on The Rock.

but Creative, you don't know, just wait and see, what if they do X, it's not like X is going to happen

The WWE went out of their way to bury Zack Ryder for getting over on his own. Message sent to locker room your over when we say you are. They protect pieces of shiet like Ezekiel, Mason Ryan, Jinder Mahal, Tensai who couldnt get over a 2 foot fence. The guy is over protect the guy. Don't put him in a tag team match with Jerry Lawler where he gets beat up 80% of the match only for Lawler to get the hot tag and decimate everybody and give Ryder the pity win.

daemissary

Is there a Raw in roughly 5 minutes this week that I'm somehow not talented enough to find on youtube or has it not been posted yet?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I strongly dislike Kane's current mask.

Abyss has a better mask.
tumblr_m7qsmyCDCc1qh94vdo4_250.gif

I actually think it's great. The current version of it is menacing and allows him to breathe better.

They protect pieces of shiet like Ezekiel, Mason Ryan, Jinder Mahal, Tensai
All of those guys except Tensai have zero push in the company currently so I don't know what you're talking about.

Zack is going to have some sort of feud with Sandow, which is awesome, and it probably will be on Raw. Zack had nowhere to go after the Cenaing because creative dropped the ball, not because his Zackness evaporated. He's going to be OK.

I think Soul loves Kane because he has stitches on his outfit. It's the equivalent of my favorite wrestler being Duke Droese because I want to be a garbage man and he carries a garbage can.

All of those guys except Tensai have zero push in the company currently so I don't know what you're talking about.

Zack is going to have some sort of feud with Sandow, which is awesome, and it probably will be on Raw. Zack had nowhere to go after the Cenaing because creative dropped the ball, not because his Zackness evaporated. He's going to be OK.

Yah im talking about in general not currently. Comparing Zacks "push" to theres. Zeke got pushed as a heel and it failed because all he did was do bodyslams and no one cared. Then he got pushed as a face and even got the IC title, that failed because all he could do were bodyslams and couldn't speak english it was almost Khali levels of speaking. Mason Ryan got pushed several times, they all failed. Mahal got several storylines on smackdown he even had a win streak. But the difference was they got protected in their matches they were never made to look like fools/jobbers until their pushes failed to get them over. Except for Ryan though he disappeared.

yah he'll probably be ok. Its just typical Vince bullying/ribbing/vendetta booking

VerTiGo

Banned
Why does Matt Morgan act like anybody cares? I really don't get it. He's not good at anything wrestling related. Although, those Direct Auto Insurance commercials aren't that bad.

G-Fex

Spirit Squad sucked

I think it's why I can't like Ziggler.

That and the fact that "Dolph Ziggler" is a dumbfuck name.

it really is a stupid name.

and the Spirit Squad was stupid. I'm sorry I ever tuned in for a little bit during their "dominating reign"

How about "Adolph Ziggler" then?

#HEIL

G-Fex

I like watching WWE '12. Seems like a fun game. I liked the McNei1y you made on yours. Was awesome. That's why I think it'd look cool if we had some online story mode we could all do with our guys.

Yeah but WCW stuff will always be better than what I came up with.

Top Bottom