• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

G-Fex

August Wrasslin |OT| Tweest and Tout
August Wrasslin |OT| Tout, Tout, let it all out, these are the things smarks can do without

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I spent 5 minutes on Tout, and it was amazingly rewarding. So many horrible things. Considering starting up a site that shows shameful touts.

When's the next Chikara webcast PPV? I'm really jonesin' to watch them!

The latest events were released last week and are available for instant stream at the link below.

Dasher Hatfield vs. El Generico, The Shard v, AssailANT & DeviANT vs. Mike Quackenbush & The Colony, and Bravado Brothers vs. 3.0 were standouts for me from "The Foggiest Notion". As for "Smack In The Middle" I thought The Shard vs. Jigsaw, Tim Donst vs. Sara Del Rey, Bravado Brothers vs. Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black, F.I.S.T. (Icarus, Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor) and Ophidian vs. 3.0, Akuma & El Generico, and The Grand Championship match between Dasher Hatfield vs. Eddie Kingston were all good to great. The Grand championship match in particular was excellent. It was a really physical match that told a really good story.

http://www.smvod.com/chikara

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope you aren't attempting to bash Daniel Bryan as a heel. Because that would be silly.

There's a variety of actually terrible heels in WWE, you know.

Bryan's character has been actively terrible after the triple threat because the spotlight's still on AJ. As far as I can tell, he's the ONLY heel in WWE. Berto's just a .wav file about winning the title on repeat and Cody's gone from the awesome disfigured gimmick to 'cocky heel preset configuration'

also, heel stable
tumblr_m7s3jheswd1qk3f1j2n.jpg

Punk's heel turn alone is better than anything TNA has done in the past 10 years.
Jesus christ. He hasn't even DONE anything.

Toki767

He'll say Cena and Rock broke the collectivity's testicles, that both should scram, he's right but he's gonna get booed as a heel.

I really doubt there's anything he can do to prevent the male audience from cheering him.

We're just going back to males cheering Punk and women/kids cheering Cena just like last year.

RBH

A year ago Alex Riley found himself on television weekly and was getting a fairly large push after breaking away from being The Miz's apprentice.

In the fall, Riley began appearing on television less and less. When he did appear, he would not be booked in a favorable way.

PWInsider.com is reporting the push got halted due to an incident with John Cena. Reportedly, Cena was ribbing Riley in front of other wrestlers and Riley came back at Cena very angrily. When Riley reacted this way, it was viewed by many as him breaking the locker room code and nature among the boys.

Thank you Cena.

Top Bottom