• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Kaladin

Thread on repeat, etc.

uqEfr.jpg

I've been one of TNA's loudest critics in this thread, but TEENAY has been killing WWE for the past month. They're making feuds work that have absolutely no right to be any good with Bully Ray/Joe Park, and that entire Crackhead Claire thing.

I've been one of TNA's loudest critics in this thread, but TEENAY has been killing WWE for the past month. They're making feuds work that have absolutely no right to be any good with Bully Ray/Joe Park, and that entire Crackhead Claire thing.

Bah hurr durr but MARRIAGE AND AJ AND PUNK HIT DAH ROCK BEST HEEL TURN EVER AND NOSTALGIA AND NEW LOGOS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TEENAY

So we're hyping TNA as the best thing ever now?

What will wrassle-gaf cling onto next?

Being better than the WWE right now means best thing ever? Is this really where you're going?

Remember how good Ring Ka King was?

Yes? WTF is wrong with you people, can other companies not be good and make up for what the WWE lacks?

LOL REMEMBER WHEN WE ACTUALLY WATCHED SOMETHING OTHER THAN WWE AND CALLED IT ENJOYABLE? LOLOL THEY DON'T GOT PYRO AND CEE-LO

eldoon

Aces and eights tweets over the past day

Aces & Eights ‏@TheAcesAnd8s

A STORM IS COMING!!!!

CHAOS! ANARCHY! THE STORM IS COMING!

Will the clues be the same as last week or is this a different game? #DeadMansHand

BadAss2961

What makes people so sure that Punk turned heel? All he did was 1-up the guy who's gunning for him. Even Cena did similar stuff to Rock leading up to Wrestlemania.

Kyoufu

What makes people so sure that Punk turned heel? All he did was 1-up the guy who's gunning for him. Even Cena did similar stuff to Rock leading up to Wrestlemania.

Lawler and Cole sold it as a heel turn. Don't blame you if you missed it as commentary is usually bad, but Lawler was fed the line "CM Punk has turned his back on the WWE Universe" right at the end.

And you know, the whole time he was inching closer to a heel character by not helping Cena.

BadAss2961

Lawler and Cole sold it as a heel turn. Don't blame you if you missed it as commentary is usually bad, but Lawler was fed the line "CM Punk has turned his back on the WWE Universe" right at the end.

And you know, the whole time he was inching closer to a heel character by not helping Cena.
lol, LAWLer. I'll wait til Punk's actions next week before confirming anything.

krae_man

If a character is a baby face or hell has nothing to do with their actions. Sheamus attacks people from behind weekly and John Cena's character is a horrible human being.

What determines if a character is babyface or Hell is "does Jerry Lawler like them?" and nothing more.

BadAss2961

If a character is a baby face or hell has nothing to do with their actions. Sheamus attacks people from behind weekly and John Cena's character is a horrible human being.

What determines if a character is babyface or Hell is "does Jerry Lawler like them?" and nothing more.
I wasn't listening to him and Cole, but I don't think it matters yet anyway. They could've just been hyping smarks, because that has to be one of the softest heel turns ever for a top star if that's what they intended.

Kyoufu

I wasn't listening to him and Cole, but I don't think it matters yet anyway. They could've just been hyping smarks, because that has to be one of the softest heel turns ever for a top star if that's what they intended.

Softest heel turns? He was booed out of the ring.

He didn't help Cena. He stopped the show ending with the People's Elbow.

Executed perfectly.

Have you seen the reactions on the internet? Lil Jimmies and Julies hate his guts :lol

BadAss2961

Softest heel turns? He was booed out of the ring.

He didn't help Cena. He stopped the show ending with the People's Elbow.

Executed perfectly.

Have you seen the reactions on the internet? Lil Jimmies and Julies hate his guts :lol
Punk didn't really do anything that clearly spelled out heel to me. The fact that people bring up Lawler and Cole's commentary as their confirmation should give you an idea of where i'm coming from. Punk could've and should've done so much more if they wanted some real heat on him.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Punk didn't really do anything that clearly spelled out heel to me. The fact that people bring up Lawler and Cole's commentary as their confirmation should give you an idea of where i'm coming from. Punk could've and should've done so much more if they wanted some real heat on him.

Other than Punk, there were one heel and two faces in the ring. Punk intentionally did nothing to stop the heel from beating up the first face, tried to pin him afterwards, then when the second face came out he did a clothesline and a finisher on him after the match.

What else do you want?

BadAss2961

Other than Punk, there were one heel and two faces in the ring. Punk intentionally did nothing to stop the heel from beating up the first face, tried to pin him afterwards, then when the second face came out he did a clothesline and a finisher on him.

What else do you want?
Whatever happened to the days of beating the shit out of the babyfaces for minutes before grabbing a mic and insulting the audience?

lol Taz. Hebner needs a lube job, and he might get one from Madison.

Sokantish

Other than Punk, there were one heel and two faces in the ring. Punk intentionally did nothing to stop the heel from beating up the first face, tried to pin him afterwards, then when the second face came out he did a clothesline and a finisher on him after the match.

What else do you want?

I want Punk to spray nWo on their backs!!

Top Bottom