• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Pimpwerx

^Err....right. Is anyone actually watching Impact tonight, or is this just a clown show in here? I haven't seen Earl pull any obviously biased stuff in the Knockouts matches before, but clearly Micky James had her shoulder raised before Madison's. That was either a terrible botched finish or Earl's just blatantly cheating for Madison. But he didn't exactly act like he was interested in her when he did it. I figured he would at least smile at her or something, but he had that same deer in the headlights look on his faceas he did when she kissed him. PEACE.

Kenobi

^Err....right. Is anyone actually watching Impact tonight, or is this just a clown show in here? I haven't seen Earl pull any obviously biased stuff in the Knockouts matches before, but clearly Micky James had her shoulder raised before Madison's. That was either a terrible botched finish or Earl's just blatantly cheating for Madison. But he didn't exactly act like he was interested in her when he did it. I figured he would at least smile at her or something, but he had that same deer in the headlights look on his faceas he did when she kissed him. PEACE.

Pretty sure it's just building to something down the line. Even though it's live I'm sure it's an angle.

BadAss2961

Gut Check dude had some ability, but shouldn't pass. Not enough charisma, no character.

If only Chavo would've spent the last decade wrestling for TNA...

eldoon

Its got to be part of the story
if it was a botch then mickie would not of hyped it after the match and if it was a botch they will write it into the storyline

Kyoufu

Worst Guerrero

Worse than Vickie

What about Alex Guerrero Jr. ??

20120720_article-FULL_100000th-fan.jpg

100th million social network follower!

Kenobi

The debut was ok but couldn't help but think it could be better. TNA didn't mess up other debuts like this did they? It was flat

BadAss2961

Who the fuck are these two guys?
You guys don't know Kid Kash? Respect that man. Such a transformation in character from ECW to now. He was an awesome face back then, and right up there with Roode and Bully Ray in terms of legit heel right now imo. I also like that they've teamed him with Gunner.

Kash & Gunner, Chavo & Supermex. Some good booking.

ecurbj

What happened the first 20 minutes of iMPact? I just started watching when Chavo debuted. I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

You guys don't know Kid Kash? Respect that man. Such a transformation in character from ECW to now. He was an awesome face back then, and right up there with Roode and Bully Ray in terms of legit heel right now imo. I also like that they've teamed him with Gunner.

Kash & Gunner, Chavo & Supermex. Some good booking.

That's Kid Kash? He looks awful. Can't cut a promo worth a shit, either.

Top Bottom