• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Pimpwerx

Are these gut check things supposed to be a shoot?

I thought they were real. There was some dude a few months ago who thought he was the shit and all three judges ripped him a new asshole...especially Taz. He was pretty disrepectful though, so I assume this is like Tuff Enough. PEACE.

Kenobi

I thought they were real. There was some dude a few months ago who thought he was the shit and all three judges ripped him a new asshole...especially Taz. He was pretty disrepectful though, so I assume this is like Tuff Enough. PEACE.

Ah ok. Seems more American idolish to me, but whatever.

Sokantish

Is this sarcasm? There's no way the Gut Check things are real at all.

I caught up to impact live. I didn't like Chavo's debut, and I really hate Kid Kash. AJ was amazing though. Hey it's Kenny King.

Pimpwerx

Is this sarcasm? There's no way the Gut Check things are real at all.

I caught up to impact live. I didn't like Chavo's debut, and I really hate Kid Kash. AJ was amazing though. Hey it's Kenny King.

No clue, I never watch the show. I just assume it's like Tough Enough. I assumed there was a show on Spike at another time, but I'll take your word for it.

Kenny King has some nice moves in the ring. He needs to work on a character though. He has no real identity right now. PEACE.

Alucard

Banned
That was a very good TV match between Ion and King. These guys have good chemistry. Really entertaining stuff with some amazing moves and reversals. The ending made sense to me.

Really good matches on Impact tonight despite the Aces & Eights interferences.

Probably another one coming. EDIT: Oh snap swerve, clean win.

But there's the attack.

Heh, that was an entertaining ending. Every one getting all paranoid about Storm is a good way to keep the interferences from getting stale although it should be obvious that there's no actual connection.

Brinbe

lol, they collectively could whoop the shit out of those ninja jobbers, so all of that worry and conflict is a bit hilarious. But Storm-Angle next week should be solid. =)

So the thugs scattered as soon as Storm's music hit. Well, they're at least hinting that they're related to him somehow, and that could lead to something interesting if they don't screw up the execution.

They're making it too obvious that he has something to do with them, so that means he doesn't have anything to do with them

Most people are expecting this, so they could throw people off by playing it straight, or at least making it seem like the thugs consider Storm off limits. I'm just hoping that there isn't a swerve at the end of this whole thing.

Alucard

Banned
The Bully/Angle match was great. I was shocked at how much Bully was able to do in the ring and that he wasn't totally gassed. Very good storytelling in the ring between the two men as well. Loved the near-falls and the big moves. The Aces and Eights running in wasn't that bad either.

Very solid final 40 minutes of Impact with the Ion/King and Bully/Angle matches. We need more of this! The commercial breaks were pretty bad in the main event, though.

Sokantish

Yeah I dunno what was up with that. I thought for a second maybe they though Angle was actually injured so they needed to check it out, but I guess not

Alucard

Banned
Next week is Ion/Roode vs. King/Aries. Should be a dandy! Good booking on that one IMO. Makes sense with tonight's run-in by Roode. <3 Kenny King. If he can keep building his persona like he did in ROH, he should be memorable.

Pimpwerx

They're making it too obvious that he has something to do with them, so that means he doesn't have anything to do with them

I'm guessing it was Rooo all along, and he had them stage a beatdown to exonerate him. He could just be framing Storm, which would allow TNA to further their feud for some future PPV. PEACE.

Top Bottom