• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

U0bmt.gif

D Brine should teach Undertaker how to take off a jacket.

Kyoufu

"there's no reason to have him on TV when Punk is there", lol what? What are you talking about?

They have the same gimmick that drops a pipebomb of truth.

They're not going to let Ambrose say Punk sold out and has his own bus etc.

Any pipebomb dropped would be by Punk. Not sure why you missed that.

If Ambrose is going to get air time he'll have to re-think his promo material. RIP shoot tweets.

Ithil

They have the same gimmick that drops a pipebomb of truth.

They're not going to let Ambrose say Punk sold out and has his own bus etc.

Any pipebomb dropped would be by Punk. Not sure why you missed that.

If Ambrose is going to get air time he'll have to re-think his promo material. RIP shoot tweets.

That's not exactly what Ambrose's gimmick is. He made have made shoot type comments to Foley in that aborted feud, but he's more of an unhinged, unstable type heel, than the whole "voice of the voiceless" thing Punk goes for.

Kyoufu

That's not exactly what Ambrose's gimmick is. He made have made shoot type comments to Foley in that aborted feud, but he's more of an unhinged, unstable type heel, than the whole "voice of the voiceless" thing Punk goes for.

Well either way his tweets didn't do him any favours.

Which is a shame because I'd be entertained by a Punk/Ambrose feud. The FCW match was good stuff, and I think he can get over big time.

XShagrath

Ambrose had a dark match at the NXT tapings last night. I have no idea why he's not being used on television yet, when they have tons of jobbers with absolutely no personality on.

Striker

Ambrose had a dark match at the NXT tapings last night. I have no idea why he's not being used on television yet, when they have tons of jobbers with absolutely no personality on.
They book people like crap, and still won't push in new talent right away. "Well, we need stories for them". Like they've made storylines for guys not named Cena or CM Punk.

Entropia

No One Remembers

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

To clarify: Sorry guys, but the way you've hyped up and rode on the Ambrose train has me completely disinterested in him. Based on the pictures you guys have posted and the promo one of you linked in here which was supposedly his best... the dude just does not have what it takes to get far in the WWE. He could be a great in-ring (wrestling) talent but the dude just does not have any amount of charisma that makes me want to say "Hey, this guy is good and should be on TV going one on one with the stars".

If he ever makes it to WWE and really impresses me, I will eat my hat.

To clarify: Sorry guys, but the way you've hyped up and rode on the Ambrose train has me completely disinterested in him.

Bootaaay hates Arrested Development because too many people say it is good, and you hate Ambrose cause too many people want to see him.

WRASSLEGAF IS WEIRD

Kyoufu

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

To clarify: Sorry guys, but the way you've hyped up and rode on the Ambrose train has me completely disinterested in him. Based on the pictures you guys have posted and the promo one of you linked in here which was supposedly his best... the dude just does not have what it takes to get far in the WWE. He could be a great in-ring (wrestling) talent but the dude just does not have any amount of charisma that makes me want to say "Hey, this guy is good and should be on TV going one on one with the stars".

If he ever makes it to WWE and really impresses me, I will eat my hat.

Ambrose is endorsed by Punk so I'm sure he's not another dull CAW but GAF hypes all the underdogs. :p

Bootaaay hates Arrested Development because too many people say it is good, and you hate Ambrose cause too many people want to see him.

WRASSLEGAF IS WEIRD

The hell? How can you hate something because it's popular? Crazy. lol

Entropia

No One Remembers

WRASSLEGAF IS WEIRD

It's not that a lot of people want to see him, but he's just so hyped up that it's like "I get it, you guys like him... but let's see what he's actually like?"

It's the fan base that's killing it for me, really. He may turn out to be awesome, but the circlejerk going on over him is just like making me not care.

It's not that a lot of people want to see him, but he's just so hyped up that it's like "I get it, you guys like him... but let's see what he's actually like?"

It's the fan base that's killing it for me, really. He may turn out to be awesome, but the circlejerk going on over him is just like making me not care.
Hype backlash sucks, doesn't it?

WRASSLEGAF IS WEIRD
Nah, you just gotta be Kool Moe Dee when you talk about it. State his skill as a fact and his quality as an opinion, and just let whatever happens with him happen.

Ithil

Well that's the thing, people hyped for him know what he's actually like, they've followed his career before the WWE and in FCW, so they have good reason to be hyped to see him on a big stage.

Bowser

To be fair, most people hyped CM Punk and Daniel Bryan before they came to the WWE as well, and they haven't disappointed.

Top Bottom