• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

TJPsmh1.gif

Striker

I don't think Dean Ambrose will ever make it to TV unless he goes through a gimmick change.

There's no reason to have him on TV when Punk is there.

Pretty sure his shoot tweets got him in trouble.
"there's no reason to have him on TV when Punk is there", lol what? What are you talking about?

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxGlnSOj_0

Sin Cara vs. Drew McIntyre
Layla vs. Natalya
Zack Ryder vs. Michael McGillicutty
Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel vs. Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks
Drew and Sin Cara was a nice match. He's a good worker. Too bad he's getting jobbed into obscurity. People bring up Bryan and Sheamus having these losing streaks, but those two don't come out with other jobbers and just get destroyed, or job to Brodus f'n Clay.

Watching the tag match. They need to do something with Kidd. He's too talented to be getting only Superstars matches.

bangai-o

Banned
Drew and Sin Cara was a nice match.
agreed. how is it McIntire knows perfectly well how to wrestle Sin Cara but the Raw guys cannot?

non-wressle talk
i just watched The Thing and the other newer The Thing. i liked both of them. I also watched Escape From New York so it became an unintended Kurt Russel mini marathon. I might go look for Escape From LA tomarrow.

G-Fex

agreed. how is it McIntire knows perfectly well how to wrestle Sin Cara but the Raw guys cannot?

non-wressle talk
i just watched The Thing and the other newer The Thing. i liked both of them. I also watched Escape From New York so it became an unintended Kurt Russel mini marathon. I might go look for Escape From LA tomarrow.

Yeah watch Escape from LA

G-Fex

is Escape From LA also a prison city? i guess if its surrounded by desert it could work.

and lol KellyKelly. maybe she can use her wwe money to go to school.

Remember New York?

Same thing, add Steve Buscemi and Peter Fonda

G-Fex, I'll see you....at the Royal Rumble.

I'll be there DM

me and Rick Martel, and Greg 'The HAMMER' Valentine

and yeah...even Steve MONGO McMichaels.

bangai-o

Banned
well with the Batman talk maybe i should log out. it seems like everbody in the world has some irristable urge to spoil that movie.

non-wressle talk

Throw Big Trouble In Little China in there.

DMczaf

DMczaf likes Batmang, and Batmang hates nachos, so by the transitive property DMczaf hates nachos.

I refuse to shake his hand from here on out.

I don't like it, but I respect you and I respect your decision. You're a good man, Beef. You have principles, and I like that. I respect that.

Top Bottom