• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

I still don't understand why almost every wrestler in TNA has this yelling promo style. Yelling doesn't equal great promos. It's something that always bugged me. Like they do it a lot.

Kyoufu

I don't think Dean Ambrose will ever make it to TV unless he goes through a gimmick change.

There's no reason to have him on TV when Punk is there.

Pretty sure his shoot tweets got him in trouble.

Kaladin

The Great Khali had surgery last night at UPMC Presbyterian to remove a tumor in his pituitary gland, which causes acromegaly, the same condition that afflicted Andre the Giant.

The four hour surgery was led by Dr. Joseph Maroon, who said he expects Khali to recover fully within two to three months.

So, don't expect Khali back until the Fall.

I feel just a little bit bad that I'm saying this.....but thank god Khali won't be on my television for a while.

Anth0ny

I don't think Dean Ambrose will ever make it to TV unless he goes through a gimmick change.

There's no reason to have him on TV when Punk is there.

Pretty sure his shoot tweets got him in trouble.

Hmm

How about

Crazy Japanese killer with tattoos

or possibly...

A comedy character that dances with girls in the ring before and after every match

?

Jitters

I still don't understand why almost every wrestler in TNA has this yelling promo style. Yelling doesn't equal great promos. It's something that always bugged me. Like they do it a lot.

I was just telling my friend the exact same thing. Bully(though I think it fits him), Kash, Sting, Storm: damn near the whole roster does it. Don't get me wrong, I like those guys ,but its weird.

RBH

clairebitch.jpg

Kyoufu

Next Raw in Chicago is September 3rd.

Wonder what kind of reaction a heel Punk in his home town would get in 2012.

Also, Night of Champions is in Boston.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I can't wait for the nXt invasion of Smackdown.

but who's the Smackdown GM and who's side is he on?!?!

I still hear Maven's theme whenever I see a picture of him.

DERNERNER NER NER NER NER NER NER
DERNERNER NER NER NER NER NER NER

I CAN'T SEE MY FANTASY, I SOAKED A SILKY BED

You forgot

DEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH
DEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH NEH

Then lyrics.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Final Fantasy X-2 as a sponsor?

Actually I've seen some nerdy stuff sponsor WWE. I think I remember seeing a DBZ movie sponsoring a RAW and JR talking about it. I laughed.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

Actually I've seen some nerdy stuff sponsor WWE. I think I remember seeing a DBZ movie sponsoring a RAW and JR talking about it. I laughed.

better than Clearasil which sponsored everything during the Attitude era. It even had a blimp inside the arena for ppvs.

I've seen a bunch of games from Japanese developers. Square in particular. I don't see how the two audiences correlate though.

better than Clearasil which sponsored everything during the Attitude era. It even had a blimp inside the arena for ppvs.

There were a ton of fans going through puberty during the Attitude Era. I'd say Clearasil was a better partner for the time than Be A Star is in 2012.

Razorskin

----- ------
I meant the fact that a wrestling company has a partnership with a "Don't Bully" campaign, period. It's ridiculous.

Ah right, totally, seeing how they promote it heavily and then seeing what goes on in their programming is hilarious, especially when Steph herself gets involved in bully antics.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH FOLEY'S HEAD IN THAT SECOND GIF?
Both GIFs use the same video clip, but to answer your question:
1. Missing an ear
2. Several teeth also missing
3. Strange mass attached to top of head that resembles hair, but much thicker and with incapable of being combed or brushed with normal hair care implements.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Both GIFs use the same video clip, but to answer your question:
1. Missing an ear
2. Several teeth also missing

3. Strange mass attached to top of head that resembles hair, but much thicker and with incapable of being combed or brushed with normal hair care implements.

I think that's just him.

Top Bottom