• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

3 days and 1 RAW to do 4000 posts and reach 20,000 to months in a row.

Is it possible?

Also while we where talking about heel punk lets remember good ol ROH heel punk signing his WWE contract on the ROH title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdNTYPhKfw0

Is a shame the indies have kind of run dry of top notch talent in recent years. mid 00's was a heck of a time to be following indie wrestling.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Panda pls

Here I'll start you off

A1EOP.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ok it's clear you marks were FORCED into liking Tommy and buying all of his MERCHANDISE. But to people who are SMART TO THE BIZ know that Jason got buried by that screen hog and deserved much more than what he got.

SCREEN HOG

Lgak4.jpg

Forkball

did WWE All Stars sell good or not?

Supposedly it did. I believe they were even working on All Stars 2 until the new CEO of THQ took over.

I'm really surprised they just kind of wrote Johnny Ace off. I expected after a few weeks he would have some master plan where he tries to get back in power, but no, he just vanished. I suppose they will bring him back in some capacity one day, but I'm still surprised that we haven't seen him in so long.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Supposedly it did. I believe they were even working on All Stars 2 until the new CEO of THQ took over.

I'm really surprised they just kind of wrote Johnny Ace off. I expected after a few weeks he would have some master plan where he tries to get back in power, but no, he just vanished. I suppose they will bring him back in some capacity one day, but I'm still surprised that we haven't seen him in so long.

The ratings went up after he got fired. He was getting boring. Then it's the whole who is he texting plot that was never revealed and the who lowered the hell in a cell story.

Top Bottom