• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Aiii

So not worth it
That moment ends when everyone gets a dancing gimmick after the mods call the thread boring.

I call eurotechno!

alex-wright-o.gif

G-Fex

Im not going to let this get ruined.

Heav, TNA is better than that piece of crap WWE.

You will accept this fact if I have to shove it down your throat.

All the touts they picked on Smackdown were people being happy about Punk giving a GTS to The Rock. Why would they do that?

Maybe Punk is staying face and thinks the Rock is just a big mean dummy toolbox that needed to be taught a lesson for bullying D-Bry and trying to beat up his defenseless bff Cena.

It was just a casual suggestion, I'm not campaigning for it or anything.

I've tried to get into TNA but no matter how good the wrasslin and storylines may be the fact that the crowd is composed of like 300 fans makes it tough for me to watch. I just can't get into that. I still remember that PPV I watched last year, which was I believe their biggest one (BFG?) and how there was around 2k people in the stands and felt like a small auditorium not an arena. Took me right out of it from the start. The lighting and other production values aren't up to par either. These things are important to me in the same sense that good CG and sound and fx are important in big Summer action movies.

P.S. I'd appreciate if you stop with the belittling, name-calling and generally condescending tone. That post was a mild suggestion not some profanity-laced tirade campaigning for another thread, and thus it shouldn't have elicited such a reaction. Ok, that's enough big words for one post.

Just curious, who coined the marky ass mark phrase and its derivatives? Oh wait, it was me. Remember these things and contributions I've made to Wrasslegaf before shunning me away from what I love.

Punk interview last year when he returned "new persona needs new music always".

99% sure he'll change music on Monday.
No, Punk has had numerous personas yet he had This Fire for the majority of his WWE career.

He'll still have Cult of Personality, which can work as both a confident face's theme song as well as a cocky heel's.

Just curious, who coined the marky ass mark phrase and its derivatives? Oh wait, it was me. Remember these things and contributions I've made to Wrasslegaf before shunning me away from what I love.
Heavy, we love you.

DMczaf

I started mark ass marks. I know this because I started it. Get your fake ass fake ass out of this thread.

Bowser

Jesus dude, grow a set and quit being so damn sensitive.

And you sure as hell didn't invent the saying mark ass mark

No, it was me, DM. It was me all along, during a profanity-laced Wrasslegaf tirade a long time ago.

Jesus dude, grow a set and quit being so damn sensitive.

And you sure as hell didn't invent the saying mark ass mark
Kind of surprised someone took that post seriously.

..."shunning me away from what I love"?... pretty obvious joking around. And you're a regular in the nba thread too... the troll capital of the Internet. Smh

August Wrasslin |OT| WATCH TNA YOU FUCKERS!!!

August Wrasslin |OT| How many of these "Olympians" have a broken freakin neck?

August Wrasslin |OT| I can feel it coming in the Aries Tonight

August Wrasslin |OT| SPOILERS: HHH and Cena win.

You people were asking for a Wrasslegaf t-shirt, I think you'd all buy a Heavy catchphrase Marky ass mark t shirt, the phrase itself will be written on the side of some sort of block weight.

Hey it's still better than Wanna-bee and Jomosapiens: we're gonna eat your lunch.

Punk is going to no-sell the heel turn and his Cena transformation will be complete.

You're not wrong unfortunately.

Kyoufu

No, Punk has had numerous personas yet he had This Fire for the majority of his WWE career.

He'll still have Cult of Personality, which can work as both a confident face's theme song as well as a cocky heel's.

Why must you ruin this for me?

Besides CoP is awful for a heel.

Top Bottom