• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Why does everyone on the Internet always hate everything.

That was a fun segment. Bryan is all over the show all the time and people still bitch he's getting buried. What the hell.

Ithil

Anybody saying that Bryan is "dropping down the ladder of importance" needs a reality check. D-Brine just got close to FORTY MINUTES of show time. (including commercials) He's here to stay, and WWE is backing him.

A lot of people can't separate winning matches from being high up the card.

Sure, Sheamus is the World champion and never loses. But out of him and Bryan, which one got more screentime tonight? And which one has an actual angle?

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
AJ as GM is worse than I thought it would be. I think it's time for me to take a break from wrestling.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

That was a fun segment. Bryan is all over the show all the time and people still bitch he's getting buried. What the hell.

Unless you have the title, you're getting buried.

Be careful, though! If you have the title too long, you're boring!

Jackson50

Anybody saying that Bryan is "dropping down the ladder of importance" needs a reality check. D-Brine just got close to FORTY MINUTES of show time. (including commercials) He's here to stay, and WWE is backing him.
Yeah. He may not be champion, but he's still in a prominent position. And he just had a long, quality match with the WHC.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If you guys are going to go by "AIRTIME", then that means that Bryan is higher up than Sheamus, Punk, and Cena, as he's been getting more airtime than them for a long time now.

Ultratech

Bryan is getting buried by that stupid tart

COMMITED BURIED!!!

Well, Sandow got buried by DX last week and suddenly got uber and kicked some Funkasaurus ass.

Therefore, D-Bry should come back with the force of a thousand suns (or 10,000 Bears; whichever is equivalent).

Ithil

If you guys are going to go by "AIRTIME", then that means that Bryan is higher up than Sheamus, Punk, and Cena, as he's been getting more airtime than them for a long time now.

It's not any one thing, like airtime, or match win count. It's just how much of the show is made around each person.

Kaladin

You know who also gets a lot of air time when Vince decides it's time to bury them? Jim Ross.

To be fair to those worried about Bryan, you could've said the same about Ryder earlier in the year and now look where he's at. But I agree that Bryan is doing alright for himself as a heel all things considered.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Not winning every match and being champion = buried.

Maybe wrestlegaf should ask Drew McIntyre what getting buried is really about.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm too busy seeing John Cena's dumb ass talking about how he's coming to Houston to deal with Big Show and John Laurenitis.

I got Hulk Hogan cutting a promo about TNA coming back to town next month even though he won't be here :|

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

Its true, its part of the reason we negative folks are sticking around. Or at least that's how it is for me.

Top Bottom