• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Entropia

No One Remembers
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's not any one thing, like airtime, or match win count. It's just how much of the show is made around each person.
The show isn't made around him, though. He's clearly not the center. The WWE has never been about "airtime". Hogan, Rock, SCSA, Cena never got that much airtime relative to the rest of the roster. Hell, Cena has actually had less airtime than the whole AJ storyline for months now. Importance in the WWE is based around who starts the show, and who ends it.

McNei1y

If you guys are going to go by "AIRTIME", then that means that Bryan is higher up than Sheamus, Punk, and Cena, as he's been getting more airtime than them for a long time now.
World Wrestling Bryan belt.

When's the last time the tag team belts were highly fought for?

That benoit/Jericho vs hhh/scsa fight was great.

A lot of people can't separate winning matches from being high up the card.

Sure, Sheamus is the World champion and never loses. But out of him and Bryan, which one got more screentime tonight? And which one has an actual angle?

Yep. I'm starting to slowly come around on you Ithil. You've made some good posts tonight.

Ithil

To be fair to those worried about Bryan, you could've said the same about Ryder earlier in the year and now look where he's at. But I agree that Bryan is doing alright for himself as a heel all things considered.

In fairness, Ryder's airtime earlier in the year consisted of him being Cena's ragdoll friend that got beaten up by Kane as part of a feud with Cenan not Ryder. He was effectively a prop.

I don't think it's the same as Bryan. He's more like Jericho in WCW, where he's the most entertaining thing there but you worry that they won't let him rise to the main event despite making everything he's in great.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man. It feels like Raw's been on forever already, and I even stopped watching for a while to play some Gundam Extreme VS with GundamGAF. I don't know about this whole three hour thing.

KissVibes

Banned
He's gotten more air time than anybody on the program by a wide margin.

the fuck are you talking about?

What the fuck does airtime really mean?

All his angles are fucking awful and have been. Big Show is barely on Raw and looks more credible as a Main Eventer than Bryan.

Top Bottom