• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Is that his finisher? Does it have a name, cause I never heard it called.

krae_man

John Cena would have tried to pin John Cena if the Big Show attacked John Cena in a WWE Title match between John Cena and John Cena.

Edit: They really did just change their mind on when Punk turns Heel.

Alucard

Banned
"I know you're upset with yourself because I did in one night to Rock what you couldn't do in a whole year. Let it go."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! So good!

Ithil

The show isn't made around him, though. He's clearly not the center. The WWE has never been about "airtime". Hogan, Rock, SCSA, Cena never got that much airtime relative to the rest of the roster. Hell, Cena has actually had less airtime than the whole AJ storyline for months now. Importance in the WWE is based around who starts the show, and who ends it.

Eh. I can only try to see it from the view of a WWE offical for so long, eventually I can just see 40 minutes of my favourite WWE wrestler.

Sure it'd be cool to have 40 minutes in he context of a WWE champion and being treated like a star, and I hope that happens, but I'd rather this than what happens to the likes of Tyson Kidd who gets zero screentime.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Why does CM Punk like Cena??? Punk was supposed to be Cena's rival/cryptonite.

If this all leads to Bryan cracking and tearing people apart in the ring I'm ok with it.

I better see him wear this mask during his segments.

amdrmask.jpg

Ithil

Heels do the "Act nice then swerve later" act all the time, since like the dawn of pro wrestling, just wait until the end of the show before assuming Punk is back to neutered Punk, especially when Punk insulted Cena with his final words.

Kyoufu

Heels do the "Act nice then swerve later" act all the time, since like the dawn of pro wrestling, just wait until the end of the show before assuming Punk is back to neutered Punk.

He's not neutered right now. He just trolled Cena.

PUNK IS BACKKKKKKKKKK

krae_man

Heels do the "Act nice then swerve later" act all the time, since like the dawn of pro wrestling, just wait until the end of the show before assuming Punk is back to neutered Punk.

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch being the Hardys friends for weeks was the best thing ever.

Top Bottom