• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

In fairness, Ryder's airtime earlier in the year consisted of him being Cena's ragdoll friend that got beaten up by Kane as part of a feud with Cenan not Ryder. He was effectively a prop.

I don't think it's the same as Bryan. He's more like Jericho in WCW, where he's the most entertaining thing there but you worry that they won't let him rise to the main event despite making everything he's in great.

Yeah in retrospect that really was Ryder's role. Poor Ryder being misled and now bitching up a storm every time he can on Twitter probably doesn't help his chances of reaching the top of the midcard again.

And I'm not worried about Bryan. I agree with the early Jericho comparison. And when the time is right and he turns face, he could be over forever (I hope).

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I'm surprised we don't have more posts about Bryan meeting Dean Ambrose in the insane asylum right about now. I figured it would have taken up half a page at least.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The One Man Band! This Raw keeps delivering.

Because this thread is full of smark ass smarks.

I really did come up with that. I remember it clearly, how I said it one day during a rant and a couple days later you started using it. It was all me. Think of it like this DM... you're the Punk to my Jericho in the sense that Jericho invented "Best in the World" but Punk's claimed it and ran with it. Since I'm a nice guy I'll put you over and let you have it, the same way Jericho jobbed to Punk.

Alucard

Banned
This show will end with Cena beating Big Show, and Punk running in to put Cena to sleep and either looking over Cena's body, or walking out of the ring slowly. It's GUN BE GUD.

From an outsider's perspective who's only been following the WWE again for the past 3-4 weeks, man...this thread really IS full of marks who act like they are "above" fandom. LOL.

Top Bottom