• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Kaladin

Jericho won a big match up here tonight alright......meaningless 10pm tag match that no one will even remember next week except for the fact that Ziggler knocked him out post match.

Why the HELL do they keep showing this?!?!?

It's not newsworthy, it's actually a little embarrassing for the company, and nobody cares.

These 3-hour RAWs are light on the content, are they?

Ithil

Why the HELL do they keep showing this?!?!?

It's not newsworthy, it's actually a little embarrassing for the company, and nobody cares.

These 3-hour RAWs are light on the content, are they?

It's a bit recap heavy, but so far there's been plenty of content.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Also, don't get me wrong, I love this Bryan thing. I just don't love the idea of the Charlie Sheen thing.

Still, everything Bryan's done tonight has been gold.

Ithil

I will say one thing about the Sheen thing. While of course I'd love Bryan to be in, like, a wrestling feud, I do trust him to make the absolute most of it.

Imagine someone like Big Show, Cena, Sheamus in a celebrity feud with Sheen? Yeah.

Alucard

Banned
Daniel Bryan is fantastic. He's been the focus of this show.

And that Ziggler/Miz vs. Jericho/Christian match was very good. Classic tag match with hot tags, heels distracting refs, and finishers not getting the count because the other man came in to break up the count. Solid wrestling and storytelling. Just stick with the basics like this, WWE!

Top Bottom