• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

krae_man

Just stupid. No one has any reaction to Tensai.

Tyson might not be "over" or known to the crowds, but when he wrestles, by the end of the match the crowd is cheering for him on pure ability alone, that's how entertaining he is in the ring.

As long as Nattie doesn't try and sleep her way to the top he might have a shot at a decent IC or US title rein.

Just stupid. No one has any reaction to Tensai.

Tyson might not be "over" or known to the crowds, but when he wrestles, by the end of the match the crowd is cheering for him on pure ability alone, that's how entertaining he is in the ring.

Your earlier point about how Bryan years ago was touted (heh) to have great wrestling ability but limited mic skills, that's definitely true with Kidd now that I think about it.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Has a post match DQ ever happened before thanks to undue agression.

McNei1y

Dammit I love Bryan. Just every segment is gold. I liked the Kane bit too.

Has that ever happened before... the Tensai reversal?

Ithil

Your earlier point about how Bryan years ago was touted (heh) to have great wrestling ability but limited mic skills, that's definitely true with Kidd now that I think about it.

Yeah, that's true. But I don't expect Kidd to be WWE champion (whereas Bryan has the tools to be an amazing main event champion), I'd just like him in the Shelton Benjamin mid-card champ role at least.

Paracelsus

Did you not hear the crowd? They were chanting his name... Albert.

For a moment I thought they were chanting 'Goldberg' because Ryback could use a better opponent.

WWE's done the revese decision thing post match several times in the past.

Reverse the decision because the referee didn't see something is one thing, reversing because of post-match aggression another.

Shall we take the undisputed title off Taker's record book because he nailed Hogan's ass after the match?

Top Bottom