• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Kaladin

I hope you guys are ready, the 20th anniversary of Monday Night Raw is January 2013. Probably either January 7th or January 14th.

(Actual anniversary is Friday, January 11th)

Jackson50

I will say one thing about the Sheen thing. While of course I'd love Bryan to be in, like, a wrestling feud, I do trust him to make the absolute most of it.

Imagine someone like Big Show, Cena, Sheamus in a celebrity feud with Sheen? Yeah.
He's really evolved into the most versatile talent on the roster. He makes every angle he's involved in stupendous.

Tensai with the jobber entrance, Kidd with the titantron? what the fuuuuck?

Tensai was never going to come into the company gunning for the title. Enhancement talent at best and I'm sure he's fine with that. Glad Kidd is getting some good exposure despite the loss.

Ithil

Just stupid. No one has any reaction to Tensai.

Tyson might not be "over" or known to the crowds, but when he wrestles, by the end of the match the crowd is cheering for him on pure ability alone, that's how entertaining he is in the ring.

It better all be leading to a proper win over Tensai by Kidd.

Top Bottom