• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Y08ltGu.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cesaro keeping his shirt on so Owens doesn't leave the ring in shame

wait, spoke too soon

dream

I can't believe Cena just said, "as you saw with the divas segment earlier." Way to foreground the artifice and make everyone aware that they're watching a produced television show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena using the Rollins situation with the Authority to shit on WWE champion is smart and well-done.

I'm not sarcastic. That's a really smart way to see Cena's title seem as important as the WWE title. The US title is the only 'pure' title you can win without Russo Rules implications. You just have to win it.

Fox318

Cena using the Rollins situation with the Authority to shit on WWE champion is smart and well-done.

I'm not sarcastic. That's a really smart way to see Cena's title seem as important as the WWE title. The US title is the only 'pure' title you can win without Russo Rules implications. You just have to win it.

yup beauty of this US title run is that its a simple story.

No fucking Kane, no fucking HHH, no fucking Steph, no fucking triple backstabbing.

Just a guy who wants to beat up another guy

Cena as U.S. Champion is the best thing he's done since I started watching regularly again 2.5 years ago. By far. It's awesome. Okay to good matches every week, everything feels important.

Top Bottom