• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Honestly I think the new belt looks like ass and having the corporate logo being the centerpiece greatly devalues the championship, so does giving it out to random sports stars. It should stand on its own as something above any singular entity, something that isn't an advertisement for anything but the glory of earning the honor to raise it up high.

I mean, just look at these:

H839jdy.png

n1KGWdC.jpg

nexTLBa.jpg

hgQd9Bl.jpg

All vastly superior. #ProtectTheBelt

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st..._=top_level_post_id.798912976873804&__tn__=*s

**FOLLOW UP**
We have received word from Alberto's camp and were provided with information as to why he did not appear at the "Bustin for Autism" event last night in Houston (Pasadena) TX. Although we have documentation that will clearly define the situation in full we are choosing to keep this a private matter at this time. However, we are anticipating that Alberto's camp will release a statement and take action to rectify the situation.
Maybe he OD'd? This still hasn't gotten any less weirder.

Heel

Those aren't your archives to put on Soundcloud, Piper. You should never have fricked with Hershey the Wonder Dog.

Instead of Heel's weird hate fetish or some geezer comeback, let's move on to more positive things

Like how Kane/Seth has been the longest feud build since Mania, and Orton/Reigns/Ambrose/Brock have all just been useless pawns in it. God King Kane takes his throne at Summerslam.

DMczaf

Instead of Heel's weird hate fetish or some geezer comeback, let's move on to more positive things

Like how Kane/Seth has been the longest feud build since Mania, and Orton/Reigns/Ambrose/Brock have all just been useless pawns in it. God King Kane takes his throne at Summerslam.

I will curb stomp you.

And I don't care if Sunny fines me!!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
-Kane sucks
-Seth's shtick is lame
-If WWE is smart they'll work with Six Flags or whatever the fuck and make a Suplex City rollercoaster ride

Heel

Things I liked today:

-Rusev's Iron Man performance
-Hershey the Wonder Dog
-Alberto El Patron not being killed by a narco hitter

You can stick it, Jack.

I played the 2D MDickie wrestling game - Wrestling Revolution. Started off in Japan, did pretty well. Won the Intercontinental Belt but then lost it to Tiger Mask. Got a shot at the Heavyweight Title, I think it was held by Suzuki. I think. Lose, get signed to in game equivalent of WWE. Get paired up with Taker and Bearer after a month. We get a tag titles match against XPac and Regal (I think).

XPac dropkicks me to the outside off the top rope - I get hurt, we win the match and the belts at least. Afterwards all my stats are set back to 50 (out of 100) which makes the game unplayable and my character completely useless, end of career. Fucking XPac man. Video games.

X-Pac Heat lives!

Those MDickie games sound pretty fun. Worth playing?

Unless the people booking the women in NXT get brought-up to the main roster as well, people are going to be greatly disappointed. Hell it was already a rocky start with that segment. Hey, lets have Steph come out and put down some more people, have her leech off the pops of the debuting women, have Steph place the women into groups of HER choosing, etc.

JavyOO7

If Bayley is booked correctly in the main roster, she'll be fantastic.

...she won't though, so she's going to get wrecked. Let me enjoy the time she has on NXT left... since I can't think of a worse way to debut awesome NXT women like they did last night.

Xater

I am watching RAW right now and what's the big issue with the women's segment? The NXT women are being put over and it's an angle actually based around competition. Fine in my book. I doubt much is going to change going forward but this was totally ok.

I'm more confused as to what wil be going on in NXT. It's like most of their division is gone now.

Top Bottom