• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Heenan is funny to listen to as a heel talk about face Flair and face Bockwinkel on commentary. It's kind of awkward and funny.

like 'oh yeah i totallyyyy hate those guys'

I honestly do not remember alot or actually any dialogue.

You can't recall if any variation of the words "lucky" and "charms" appeared? Then it truly is a waste of time.

Even still, acting is so much more than just saying lines. It's emoting, physicality, which is right in line with sports entertainment. I'd like to see what kind of power 'swoggle could display with just a glance.

Is all this Sting talk bullshit or is there an actual rumor of him showing up? Literally been out of the loop for a few weeks and planned on watching BG on in the morning but if there is a change the Stinger is going to show up ill watch it live. True Detective can wait.

Doubt he'll be at the PPV tonight but
he's currently scheduled for Summerslam

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dream, this episode of Saturday Night features Steve Regal taking Beautiful Bobby Eaton out to buy some clothes and make him into a gentleman.

This has dream written all over it baby

lol@"might not be good"

yeah i initially just wrote 'would be bad' but i didn't want to condemn it before it happened. undertaker might surprise us, he probably knows his last couple of matches have been shit and might want to pull something cool out. but i dunno, maybe he's just too old. and brock can only do what he does, which is great, but like i said he needs someone more energetic to bounce off.

I think Wade Barrett is fine. He's just saddled with a kiss of death gimmick, and is programmed with Ron Killings, whom WWE should have cut 5 years ago but can't because he's probably the kind of person who would scream racial discrimination.
Honestly I'd say fire all the black wrestlers. They pretty much have nothing going for them.

dream

dream, this episode of Saturday Night features Steve Regal taking Beautiful Bobby Eaton out to buy some clothes and make him into a gentleman.

This has dream written all over it baby

I should have liked the Blue Bloods gimmick, but it just came across as such a rehash of the York Foundation, with Earl Robert Eaton playing the role of Richard Morton.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Big Boss Bubba squashed Tim Horner and Brad Armstrong, the face, came out to save Horner to a chorus of boos.
01.jpg

Nobody likes these people. Why does WCW insist that people do?

Hex

Banned
Doubt he'll be at the PPV tonight but
he's currently scheduled for Summerslam

That is the best thing about any kind of Sting or Taker gimmicks.
They can use them without having them around, with some lights out GONGGGGGGG thing for Taker or the lightning and the birds for Sting,
Mindgames! (And cheap interactions without real interactions)

siren.gif~c200

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0719/598448/lana-wrestling-soon/

siren.gif~c200

LANA WRESTLING ALERT

dirtsheet unconfirmed house show rumour alert

this whole thing is a bummer. it'd be so cool if they just kept her gimmick from when she was with rusev and had her start wrestling with that and stay that way. if she was any good, they could run wild with a russian motherfucker being the women's champ and all of that. but this whole dolph thing has been the most stand out bad thing they've been doing in what has been a pretty good month.

I don't have confidence that they can work that and the other women's storyline at the same time. They'll half-ass both, and the burial of the NXT women will be complete within two months.

I don't have confidence that they can work that and the other women's storyline at the same time. They'll half-ass both, and the burial of the NXT women will be complete within two months.

I don't think they see Lana/Summer as a women's feud. They see Ziggler/Rusev as a feud and Lana/Summer is just a byproduct of that. Not its own thing.

Gonna stick on that fatal four way for the women's championship just now.

Does battleground start at midnight or 1am for the UK? I always forget the times to watch live.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Like I said, he's in a bad position because Dolph's filming till right before Summerslam, so he only has 3 weeks to be 1) in a feud and 2) win or lose said feud

Ahhh I see, that makes sense then I didn't realize that. Looks like it'll be Rusev/Ziggler at SS then and I'm cool with that.

I just read the IC match between Ryback, Mizz, and Show was postponed too. I'm way out of the loop. Fuckin Ryback injury :(

somedevil

From Alvarez saying after losing to Owens Cena's merch and house show numbers go down to they gave him his win back.

That Vince over reaction.

There are 3 matches on this card that can have interference in it. One that most likely going to happen is that
Cesaro going to interfere in the match and cost Owens the title or give Cena the win to lead to a 3 way where Owens gets the title and Cesaro takes the pin

Top Bottom