• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RP912

Banned
Agreed. RKO is by far the most gorgeous wrestler in WWE, with Fin being a close second, but Wade is in the conversation as well.

9eb79571d10b9d9a809e4b8279f2aa8f.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't get it. He's a tall, incredibly cut up dude. I get his in ring is uninspiring and he's fragile like Michael Owen but surely his look is something that can't really be criticized.

20121015_raw_sheamus_barrett.jpg

ortonvsbarrett.jpg

He fluctuates between skinny fat and skinny ripped. He looks too thin compared to other guys his height in the WWE.

Just signed up for the network again for tonight. MAN their video player sucks, I forgot about that. I'm taking a look at some vids while I'm in a wrestling mood and you just can't really skip around to the interesting bits at all.

He fluctuates between skinny fat and skinny ripped. He looks too thin compared to other guys his height in the WWE.

Those pics are years old, he looks way better now and has for a while.

Excited for the G-1 tomorrow, friends.

The only WWE product i've watched in three months was the Japan show, have I missed anything or is Raw still barely-watchable dog shit?

Excited for the G-1 tomorrow, friends.

The only WWE product i've watched in three months was the Japan show, have I missed anything or is Raw still barely-watchable dog shit?

I'd say it's been pretty cool for the last month or so. Lots of good matches and entertaining promos. Catch up on the Cena US title run and Lesnar/Seth.

I'd say it's been pretty cool for the last month or so. Lots of good matches and entertaining promos. Catch up on the Cena US title run and Lesnar/Seth.

I'll catch up then - I've heard good things about the Cena title run, but I have a fear this KO feud is heading towards a last man standing match at Summerfest where Cena buries him under the entire stage set before sending him to perpetual midcard hell against R-Truth or something.

Sheamus lacks the "it factor". Also was a terrible face

Wade just needs to go any where but wwe

Sheamus: shitty as a face and as a heel. Where does that leave him other than enhancement talent?

Except he's big, and he's Trips's former boy, so we have to put up with the annual half-hearted Sheamus push for the next decade and a half.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why can't WWE have all different kinds of body types?

Because they have 7 foot tall dudes and 6'8" guys in great shape so they have to book around that. If they didn't have those giant guys, they could just do like BJW and make the illusion that everyone is bigger than they actually are.

Mil Muertes is only 6'1"

So it sounds like
Harper
is interfering in the
Bray/Reigns
match, but what's going on with Rusev and Cesaro?

I would honestly dig a Rusev/Cesaro vs. Miz/Show

I'd also really like Rusev to turn into a face, without losing his heel character. He's just so cool.

Because they have 7 foot tall dudes and 6'8" guys in great shape so they have to book around that. If they didn't have those giant guys, they could just do like BJW and make the illusion that everyone is bigger than they actually are.

Mil Muertes is only 6'1"

Being the most popular promotion, WWE has the capability to help society by showcasing bodies of all shapes and sizes. They can send the message to kids that it won't matter what your stomach looks like when you've got a championship title around it.

Which reminds me, has the Hornswoggle Leprechaun movie come out yet and if so has anyone seen it?

somedevil

So it sounds like
Harper
is interfering in the
Bray/Reigns
match, but what's going on with Rusev and Cesaro?

I would honestly dig a Rusev/Cesaro vs. Miz/Show

I'd also really like Rusev to turn into a face, without losing his heel character. He's just so cool.

Well if you want to know Rusev gets
Ziggler when he comes back from filming his movie

Cesaro probably gets
Owens. Owens wished him luck on his match with Rusev on Smackdown.

Just taking a look at that famous interview Vince had with Bob Costas. Now obviously Vince is a fucking nutcase, and squirming to get out of things like that Trish clip they show, but Bob Costas isn't really right on here either. Vince actually makes a better case overall except for the fact that yeah, kids do watch wrestling and the way they treated women was so bad. Now they've fixed all that, kinda, so I guess Bob Costas won in the long run.

Finally caught that guy prematurely celebrating in the Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN tournament match. Legit LOL.

He almost got the runback in losers as well. Poor guy, at least he was a good sport about it. There was some dude that choked and cried in the finals of tekken the other night.

klonere

Banned
Sheamus could be good, fucking hell everyone on the roster (well mostly everyone) could be fucking fantastic but lol garbage booking.

Your champ is a castrated 2002 era HHH who isn't calling the shots, your big babyface project for the year has been shit from the rear end stalling like crazy from a show where you shit on your big heel project for the last two years in what should have been the match that made him, the babyface that everyone still loves is cast as an ex-Nickelodeon technician with a severe neurological condition that constantly has to fight garbage scripts, garbage finishes and garbage merch.

You've managed to make the brand new guy your trying to make feel slightly stale two months into his main roster tenure, everyone in the midcard is presented as a useless goober jobber, you have a McMahon take credit for introducing 3 potentially revolutionary talents in a fucking stupid ass mass brawl and you stick with an overarching story that you've stuck with for over a decade and a half while sucking the last bit of money from the husks old, near crippled men to try and sell out a stadium in Texas so you can lie about an attendance record for years to come.

I've been watching a lot of Lucha Underground,

He almost got the runback in losers as well. Poor guy, at least he was a good sport about it. There was some dude that choked and cried in the finals of tekken the other night.

I understand how easy it is to be lost in the moment, so I'm not hating on him. Glad he has a sense of humor about it, and it creates a narrative for next time.

Hex

Banned
Being the most popular promotion, WWE has the capability to help society by showcasing bodies of all shapes and sizes. They can send the message to kids that it won't matter what your stomach looks like when you've got a championship title around it.

Which reminds me, has the Hornswoggle Leprechaun movie come out yet and if so has anyone seen it?

Yes, caught it on Netflix.
It is terrible to me as a horror fan, and terrible as a fan of the original series.
Takes itself too seriously.
But hey, some people liked See no Evil so some may like this.

I understand how easy it is to be lost in the moment, so I'm not hating on him. Glad he has a sense of humor about it, and it creates a narrative for next time.

As a pro-wrestling fan, I eat that shit up.

It's my awful way of saying 'boy that thread in OT is really something.' People in here talk about us complaining about other threads, but that one is REAL bad.

But talking about other threads is what we do till wrasslin' is on

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, saw Ant-Man. Pretty fun ride, but on a much smaller scale than the other Marvel movies. The world felt pretty limited, but maybe that was by design. Probably wanted to tell a more personal story.

dream

Isn't this year's Summerslam being held in the prolapsed rectum of America, New Jersey? Crow Stinger would be perfect for this dilapidated dump

4637377337_40fd643798_b.jpg

Isn't this year's Summerslam being held in the prolapsed rectum of America, New Jersey? Crow Stinger would be perfect for this dilapidated dump

no, if that's the case then Surfer Sting's presence is even more necessary

he's like the summer time santa claus, spreading joy across coastal regions

styl3s

Is all this Sting talk bullshit or is there an actual rumor of him showing up? Literally been out of the loop for a few weeks and planned on watching BG on in the morning but if there is a change the Stinger is going to show up ill watch it live. True Detective can wait.

Yes, caught it on Netflix.
It is terrible to me as a horror fan, and terrible as a fan of the original series.
Takes itself too seriously.
But hey, some people liked See no Evil so some may like this.

See No Evil was trash, but expected trash. It could have been a lot worse (see the dick scene Vince strongly pushed to have in the final cut of the film)

Ryan Reynolds is a rich man's Nat Faxon.

Some day, when someone writes the history of the WWE, they're going to analyze all the failed pushes of this generation.

Brock v Taker 2 might not be good. Brock needs to go up against guys who can move cos his whole thing is power and slowly asserting himself, and Undertaker is too old to provide a good counter force to that.

I really hope they don't fuck around toooo much tonight with Brock and Seth cos it could potentially be a great match with Seth's flippiness at 100%.

Top Bottom