• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

styl3s

I was about to say that,
Since Wyatt is doing a lesser version of Raven's gimmick that would actually be awesome
What if some "masked" person just keeps fucking with with Wyatt for like a month and then at a PPV you have Wyatt vs doesntfuckingmatter the lights go and when they come on raven is sitting in the corner full on fucking 90s grunge look.

They do some killer promos for 2 weeks and then at the end of a raw Raven gets the best of Wyatt and just is just fucking pelting him with a kendo stick when suddenly rowan and harper run out to help Wyatt only to turn on him, handcuff him on the rope and they all just murder Wyatt leading to a WM match between Raven/Wyatt

Always strapped.
tumblr_ngno0mtDr51saykaxo1_400.gif

tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

great to see you, Yeezus

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can dig that apron lariato. Wyatt has great lariatos.

Cagey

Banned
I would say I want heel Roman to stand in the ring and tell the smark fucks who boo him because he's him that they hate because they're fat and ugly and poor and will never be successful so they cheer mediocrity and shun their betters, but that would get said smarks cheering him and it wouldn't have my desired effect.

Hm.

Hex

Banned
What if some "masked" person just keeps fucking with with Wyatt for like a month and then at a PPV you have Wyatt vs doesntfuckingmatter the lights go and when they come on raven is sitting in the corner full on fucking 90s grunge look.

They do some killer promos for 2 weeks and then at the end of a raw Raven gets the best of Wyatt and just is just fucking pelting him with a kendo stick when suddenly rowan and harper run out to help Wyatt only to turn on him, handcuff him on the rope and they all just murder Wyatt leading to a WM match between Raven/Wyatt

I would pop so damned hard.
I would go back to being that tshirt wearing, toy buying mark that I was long long ago

This is the first bit of WWE programming I've watched since Elimination Chamber (discounting NXT and Beast in the East) and there's a fairly good chunk for action in all of these matches so far.

Is this a new thing that's happened recently or have I been out of the loop too long?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's wyatts best 1v1 match?
I really liked Wyatt vs Ambrose sometime last year. Those two were really busting their asses. Stro reviewed it on Legitshook.com under his WWE year in review.

I would lose my damn fool mind at this.

KissVibes

Banned
Roman doesn't even hit the mat hard. Dude is a straight chump. I mean, yeah, don't want to break your hand smacking the mat like Orton did, but come ooooon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is the first bit of WWE programming I've watched since Elimination Chamber (discounting NXT and Beast in the East) and there's a fairly good chunk for action in all of these matches so far.

Is this a new thing that's happened recently or have I been out of the loop too long?
Things have really come together the past year or so. People are motivated, plenty of fresh talent. I've been consistently enjoying WWE for the last couple years.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Wyatt is looking wonderful tonight with his counters.

Top Bottom