• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

BFIB

Jesus that stunner is beyond horrible and isn't safe. I guess it's the new regular move like the DDT. Just doesn't make sense as a non finisher.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Kicking out of finishers over and over gets really old.

Big One

Banned
You know these two have great synergy and all but I feel like they're pretty much done everything they could've done to each other in-ring already. Their feud has been good to be fair so at least that's carrying it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You know these two have great synergy and all but I feel like they're pretty much done everything they could've done to each other in-ring already. Their feud has been good to be fair so at least that's carrying it.

yeah, that was my biggest issue with their first match. They put it all out on the table and there were no new horizons to reach.

And we're seeing it again tonight, finisher spam. There's a weird subset of wrasslin fans who love finisher spam, and I can dig it at times, but it's not doing anything for me and the Cena/Owens matches have been forgettable, much like the last one that I literally forgot.

Top Bottom