• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I wish they had more spots like when Sasha saw Charlotte in spear range, shit her pants because she's been torn in half by the spear before and then used Charlotte's momentum to take out Brie because she knew what was coming. I'm not expecting Zayn/Cesaro but if you have a series of 3 matches at least try to tell some kind of story rather than just running on repeat.

FracturedZero

Neo Member
Cena gets a lot of shit, but no big name wrestler that I have seen has done more to put other wrestlers over this past year. He consistently lets them get their spots in, and has taken the clean loss, including that demolishing by Lesnar.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena gets a lot of shit, but no big name wrestler that I have seen has done more to put other wrestlers over this past year. He consistently lets them get their spots in, and has taken the clean loss, including that demolishing by Lesnar.

God damn right. He's a hell of a dude.

Big One

Banned
To be honest I kind of wish the industry would get rid of finishers all together. There needs to be more unexpected wins in this industry. Why can't you finish a guy with a DDT for example? Keep fans guessing.

Top Bottom