• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Five moves of doom ain't enough - I can eat at least EIGHT courses of whatever you dish out, Super Cena!"

Gonna just step away from WrestleGAF before I lose it.

Stay with us Spin, we haven't even brought up Red Ash yet

Paracelsus

Can I just say that Cena vs Owens isn't nearly as interesting the 3rd time in 2 months.

You're numbed because they turned both matches in spotfests, they've spammed every finisher that won world titles over the past 79 years and kicked out on most of them.

RP912

Banned
nPm2M.gif

wtf is going on in here?

I just mean in the sense that she was sort of a throw in, not that it's some kind of race issue. It was all just thrown together without any context or backstory. Just seemed dumb to me as a way to introduce them.

They were debating whether they wanted to bring Sasha or Becky up with Charlotte. In the end they decided to bring all three up, and it makes sense to keep Sasha heel because she's phenomenal at it. And if she is a heel, you have to put her with the only other established heel women who's gimmicks match her own, because it would make no sense for her to align with the Bellas.

I just mean in the sense that she was sort of a throw in, not that it's some kind of race issue. It was all just thrown together without any context or backstory. Just seemed dumb to me as a way to introduce them.

Well yeah, assuming this was planned in advance (which isn't always likely) Tamina and Naomi should've teamed with Paige when she was looking to take down the Bella's then the 3 from NXT could've debuted as a trio.

As it stands we have Sasha and Charlotte hugging after the match in Wednesday and on opposing teams on the main roster.

Well yeah, assuming this was planned in advance (which isn't always likely) Tamina and Naomi should've teamed with Paige when she was looking to take down the Bella's then the 3 from NXT could've debuted as a trio.

As it stands we have Sasha and Charlotte hugging after the match in Wednesday and on opposing teams on the main roster.

the invasion/faction angle is sort of played out, but I wonder why they didn't just put the 3 NXT girls together, maybe a foursome with Paige since she's been bitching about needing help. Personally I sort of wish they'd start ditching the callbacks to NXT when guys get brought up to the main roster.

Top Bottom