• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kusagari

the invasion/faction angle is sort of played out, but I wonder why they didn't just put the 3 NXT girls together, maybe a foursome with Paige since she's been bitching about needing help. Personally I sort of wish they'd start ditching the callbacks to NXT when guys get brought up to the main roster.

I really feel this is what it should have been. Paige and the NXT girls basically invade and take on the rest of the roster.

And it wouldn't change Sasha at all. She's basically a cocky tweener anyway more than a full-blown heel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena's a candidate for wrestler of the year, legit. Maybe not a winner, but a candidate...

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
just cant get excited its basically exactly same as there last 2 matches lol

the invasion/faction angle is sort of played out, but I wonder why they didn't just put the 3 NXT girls together, maybe a foursome with Paige since she's been bitching about needing help. Personally I sort of wish they'd start ditching the callbacks to NXT when guys get brought up to the main roster.

It was really made for a survivor series call up but I genuinely think they're trying to change the Diva's division and they can't do that with who they have.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They did it in their last match together. Maybe we're talking about different things.

I may have missed their last match, I can't remember it. Canadian Destroyer, which is actually a really good pick for this match considering Owens' heritage

Top Bottom