• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I'm shocked. Truly shocked. Wasn't expecting this after the Wyatt and Rusev feuds. Unprecedented to have Cena go over younger guys multiple PPVs in a row.

Kacho

Gold Member
Fun match even though it was samey and got silly with the finisher spam. If they meet again at SS I hope they dial back on that stuff.

TraBuch

Banned
Cena beating Owens is whatever. Kind of to be expected. But having Owens tap out is just fucking stupid. End it after the super AA.

Kusagari

The best outcome I see happening now is a triple threat where Owens beats Cesaro for the title at SS.

Cena gets to ride off back into the main event picture without truly losing the feud to Owens because Cenawinslol

Not sure why we all thought Cena would lose a meaningful match anyway. This is the same guy that dismantled the best stable(Nexus) since the NWO by himself. Beat them all to the point of embarrassing them. We got our hopes up for no reason :(

Top Bottom