• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
well he's 5'7" and abused animals
tumblr_mxcrgdbTCK1st2unoo2_500.png

I can't see Nakamura going, but who knows?

I don't think Nakamura makes sense for either side honestly. He's 35 and already has injury problems. Any value WWE would derive from him would basically just have to be off the reputation he already has and that doesn't exist outside the NXT audience. And he would cost way too much to bring him in just for that.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
that's the most newz thing ive ever heard. pretty sure okada has been offered a tryout before and he turned it down because he knew he could make more and do more in njpw. no way in hell would he ditch out with his current position being secure.

CJAQXzEUYAA7buB.jpg

blue justice, however, is wwe bound

Man God

Non-Canon Member
that's the most newz thing ive ever heard. pretty sure okada has been offered a tryout before and he turned it down because he knew he could make more and do more in njpw. no way in hell would he ditch out with his current position being secure.

CJAQXzEUYAA7buB.jpg

blue justice, however, is wwe bound

Okada got a taste of glorious American wrestling with TNA and wants to live out his childhood dream of becoming WWE champion by training with Jose Lothario.

I don't think Nakamura makes sense for either side honestly. He's 35 and already has injury problems. Any value WWE would derive from him would basically just have to be off the reputation he already has and that doesn't exist outside the NXT audience. And he would cost way too much to bring him in just for that.

He does speak English though, so that helps. He can't spend long in NXT though. Even a year is too much for somebody who is 35. They did sign Samoa Joe though...

The only reason I even see it as plausible is because it's possible that with the success of guys from Japan like Devitt and Itami (and soon Uhaa most likely), they might offer him a bigger deal now than they would have a few years ago. I can't see him taking it, but I can buy that they would offer something.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nakamura speaks English but his accent is SUPER thick. Like Itami seems like a natural compared to Nakamura's accent.

Okada is the same way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
fj1FiB6.jpg

King Cuerno Sr shows up during the AAA title match and basically takes Fatasma/Cuerno's chair away and sends him to his room. Shit is hilarious, 'I told you about fucking with that damn clown kid!'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
34 minutes into this heated match and he hits his finisher. And wins with it. and it's so smooth.
tumblr_nqxuqoGqwl1t34v14o1_400.gif

That's what I'm fucking talking about.

Heel

Seeing millennials say "vinyls" on the NeoGAF has set me off in the worst way.

bGHAlrOl.jpg

That's called a record, ya fr*ckin' kids.

Ithil

Nakamura is too beat up to go to WWE, plus he's a puro guy for life. Like as a teen he was a puro nerd, not a WWE fan.
He wouldn't even need to speak English, his kind of charisma is enough for anyone, but his back is in splinters.

Okada is actually pretty ideal for WWE, he speaks English adequately, he's tall, good looking, athletic, etc. But I can't imagine he'd leave his spot as next top guy for a company that's never treated Asian stars well.

zychi

Banned
That isn't true at all, zychi. A vinyl record can be an album, a single, or whatever is on this:

Bootaaaay, what is on this record?
But you used the term vinyl record, that makes it an album again.

The term record is for a single song. Thats how "records" or singles were distrbuted originally, on a single vinyl. Hence, single, record, and vinyl.

Seeing millennials say "vinyls" on the NeoGAF has set me off in the worst way.

That's called a record, ya fr*ckin' kids.

A record is a single song. Doesnt work when an entire album is on it.

The more ya know

That isn't true at all, zychi. A vinyl record can be an album, a single, or whatever is on this:

Bootaaaay, what is on this record?

But you used the term vinyl record, that makes it an album again.

The term record is for a single song. Thats how "records" or singles were distrbuted originally, on a single vinyl. Hence, single, record, and vinyl.

Goddamn guys save your brain power for something useful.

¡HarlequinPanic!;170814134 said:
Goddamn guys save your brain power for something useful.

This is the wrestling thread on a gaming forum. You would be genuinely depressed if you asked everyone here to tell you what each of us finds useful

jred2k

I'd actually recommend people check out the Talk is Jericho that went up today. Tyson Kidd and Natalya are on and they tell some pretty funny Hart family stories.

zychi

Banned
Your link calls it a vinyl record, then calls it a record and vinyl after.

It doesnt prove anything beside you are able to link to a giant wiki

E: a record could only hold 4-5minites originally. Hence the term record.
E2: think of the term like landline telephone to phone and cellphone to phone. Similar shorter versions, different meanings

Top Bottom