• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
IU3qT6k.gif

akebono gonna lose to the cholesterol numbers game

DMczaf

Bit unfair to blame a GAF community for the post of a shitty junior.

That's fair.

Still, the amount they defend shit movies is ridiculous.

They need to learn that what they love is complete shit, like us. We are fucked for life! THIS IS WITH US FOREVER!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Super cool we get a new, live Dusty Rhodes "remembrance" special tomorrow after the event. I like content like that.

Also a great New Day promo for Brock. "We comin for you Brock!"

DMczaf

Bryan will show up on Raw in December with another promo about finding "a guy in Wisconsin" that REALLY knew what was wrong with him.

zychi

Banned
Ridiculous how entertaining these guys are now they let them do their thing.

You have to wonder what other folk could do if given the chance to actually show some personality
Its a youtube video and hes being fed to Brock? Nothing special.

I cant figure out if BigE is fat and strong or built and strong.

He sweats like a fat man, but seems to be decently jacked.

klonere

Banned
Ridiculous how entertaining these guys are now they let them do their thing.

You have to wonder what other folk could do if given the chance to actually show some personality

Tom Philips x Alicia Fox would have been one of the strongest storylines of the last few years if they were

I'd say the vast majority of the roster would be more entertaining/compelling.

I keep thinking that Kofi being in the match is a swerve and Brock is really going up against a ~mystery opponent~

Who's ready for some newz?

There are lots of rumors coming out of WWE's current tour of Japan that top New Japan Pro Wrestling stars Shinsuke Nakamura and Kazuchika Okada received tryouts in Tokyo today or will be receiving them this weekend.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There are lots of rumors coming out of WWE's current tour of Japan that top New Japan Pro Wrestling stars Shinsuke Nakamura and Kazuchika Okada received tryouts in Tokyo today or will be receiving them this weekend.

WWE already has Randy Orton and John Cena though.

Top Bottom